Join Date: 09.02.2010
Join the Zoomumba Mod Team Today!
You’re animals are well-cared for and visitors are flocking to your zoo. We need your help to aid other zookeepers with their duties!
Join the Zoomumba team – not just as a gamer but rather as a real fellow-in-arms. Zoomumba grows every day and along with it, so does the community. That’s why we’re looking for new highly motivated individuals to support the community.
Apply now: We need Forum moderators (m/f)
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have experience with Zoomumba, play on a regular basis and know the game like the back of your hand
- You can provide tips to other players about the game and you like to lend a helping hand
- You like playing the role of moderator and are diplomatic and fair
- You’re online at least once a day
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are responsible, professional and are resilient to critique
- You are a team-oriented individual who puts an emphasis on loyalty and exercises complete discretion
Past experience as a moderator in other forums or chats is an added bonus, but is not a requirement. We're a friendly and well-organized team which greets newcomers with open arms. Here's a small run-down of the duties that await you:
Your responsibilities as a Forum moderator:
- You enforce the Forum rules
- You read almost all messages
- You're the external representative for the team
- You provide the users with help and advice in the Forum
- You play an active part in developing new ideas for Zoomumba
- You moderate the Forum to the best of your ability and knowledge
- If necessary, you also reprimand and/or warn users
Please use the application form found here to submit your application! Simply click on this link: http://en.modapplication.bigpoint.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Zoomumba Team
Posting your UserID helps us help you
Last edited by -creed- : 25.06.2011 at 20:22.