Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Seafight > Seafight - Discussion Forum > Discussion Forum
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 27.09.2013, 00:19   #11
~words4world~
Forum Expert

This Event is a blasted outrage! Can't BP come up with something original?!! I mean, come on, we've had this event 2 or 3 times already this year! Something a little more Halloweeny please? An event where shipwrecks are actually worth it, where payouts allow you to make a profit? Come on BP, you can do millions times better than this sorry excuse for an event. I am sorry, but until an event comes along that at least is original and satisfying, i will not be participating in this Sham of an Event!!!! I call on everyone just to do what they normally do and not do this event.
Old 27.09.2013, 00:36   #12
~words4world~
Forum Expert

Oh and BTW, can't Bp ever do anything right? Since this event started i can't even use the arrow keys to scroll about the map which is pretty darn inconvenient!!!
Old 27.09.2013, 03:53   #13
Graver1
Forum-Greenhorn

actually love everything about this event, the best thing if bp has more regular only small slight tweaks then means more time focusing on other issues, i got ships of every level and so far it's alll good, im getting some good shwag outa marie's hp on wrecks who cares there harpoons tr shooting only half with 500's rest 50's i love it.
Graver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 04:30   #14
†NihilSineDeo†FMF†
Forum-Greenhorn

Please mods tell developers to change rewards in wrecks, they are absolutely ridiculous. To destroy a wreck of 7k HP to get 3 agwe armors, that is really, really nothing... I get more from one glitter. Or I get 7 black powders from a wreck. Seriously, that is way too little for the harpoons that we shoot it with.

Revise those rewards, the rest I can live with.

Thanks
†NihilSineDeo†FMF† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 06:41   #15
-T-S-6-1-
Forum-Newbie

Böse Game Problem

Why can not I's server in the western USA?
-T-S-6-1- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 07:28   #16
brayan.lamakina
Forum-Greenhorn

give elit ammo on soul item like burning ice or vodoo doom
brayan.lamakina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 08:07   #17
buppingfish
Forum-Greenhorn

As usual the wrecks are ridiculous, can't believe that every event we the people that play this game make our views very clear on the rewards they give & BP does nothing about the issue.
Bored with this style of event especially as I'm sure a Halloween event will be just around the corner, think I'll save my money.
Thanks but No Thanks BP
buppingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 09:04   #18
LesterDivine1
Forum Master

Can't see anything of interest in this event. Even the big rewards look lame, (the ships and the pet).

There needs to be a genuine incentive to stimulate interest and this event offers nothing new in return for an expensive outlay.

"It Rubs the Lotion on It's skin"
LesterDivine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 09:45   #19
Boutros.M.
Advanced

Daumen runter

this event is an utter ch it cant bp find another good event to do or they all ran out of ideas ?
Boutros.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2013, 13:46   #20
JNB280
Junior Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~words4world~ View Post
This Event is a blasted outrage! Can't BP come up with something original?!! I mean, come on, we've had this event 2 or 3 times already this year! Something a little more Halloweeny please? An event where shipwrecks are actually worth it, where payouts allow you to make a profit? Come on BP, you can do millions times better than this sorry excuse for an event. I am sorry, but until an event comes along that at least is original and satisfying, i will not be participating in this Sham of an Event!!!! I call on everyone just to do what they normally do and not do this event.

It's still September champ. The Halloween event is a few weeks away. Instead of working yourself into a lather, perhaps a forum search would do you some good. Learn about the events you have not yet played. Going all nuts about something when you've been here less than a year makes you look pretty ridiculous. And if you haven't figured it out yet, BP, in all their wisdom, has made it near impossible to profit from the events. There are a few exceptions, and it sucks, but that's the way it is. You have a choice, either play under the current conditions or find something else to do. Maybe anger management.
JNB280 is offline   Reply With Quote