Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Seafight > Seafight History > Archives > Archive 2013 > Update & Idea Pool 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 16.07.2012, 17:19   #1
DalekSecHybrid
Forum Pro

Default keys in npcs

i think that it would be a good idea that you can get keys after sinking a NPC it can work like the crystals where if you are level 20 you have more chance in getting crystals in 20 maps than 14! do you think this is a good idea please reply
Old 16.07.2012, 17:23   #2
}~Scarface~{
Forum-Greenhorn

it would be nice but wont happen
Old 16.07.2012, 20:17   #3
[KAP]whitewolves
Forum-Apprentice

good. but newer going to happen
We will be feared. We will be hated. But most of all we will be respected.
Old 16.07.2012, 21:10   #4
-warpigs-
Forum Pro

Default i like it

everyone knows it will never going to happen , everyone say this , i was never going to play a game i had to buy things , look at me now , they will not give you any thing for free in any of the free on line games there not free , you can get on a play but you will never get any where , it is set up to make money , never going to happen is the last thing , this game needs, its all about how much you can spend to be the baddest pirate on this game the more you spend the badder you are , i first started game it was free arr , now day money is harder to find and every thing cost more , and so does the game , good idea tho pop some boxes open for me ,
Old 16.07.2012, 21:19   #5
-warpigs-
Forum Pro

Default hey wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekSecHybrid View Post
i think that it would be a good idea that you can get keys after sinking a NPC it can work like the crystals where if you are level 20 you have more chance in getting crystals in 20 maps than 14! do you think this is a good idea please reply
you sink a player you get a key , now that be a good idea , now it cost so much to sink these shinny bot free getting everything for free chumps , thats what we get a free key , from them , why dont we get anything from people we sink , 20 ep or a cap maybe if you can cap the cheat
Old 13.08.2012, 10:16   #6
Shiverin~Wreck
Game Admin Seafight

As per Section Guidelines.

~Closed~

Remember to always post your User I.D. Number
Closed Thread