Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Seafight > Seafight History > Archives > Archive 2010 > Help for Newbies 2010
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.01.2010, 23:31   #1
=-δnatch^Ñ_ßooty-=
Forum-Apprentice

Default Elite Ship Level questions

When you change elite levels by accumulating enough EP's to get to the next elite level. Do you automatically get the next ship or do you have to go to the shipyard --> Elite ships then select the ship and hit save to acutally get it? Or does that only apply the skin to the ship?

Also when you do select the level 2 skin and hit save will that clear your speed points and reset your hitpoints if you had more than the max? I know frostbite skin would reset HP's at one point but does not now. I am very confused about how the normal skins work.

So 3 questions:

1) what action gets you the benefits of the next ship or does it automatically happen?
2) if you select the next ship skin and hit save does it reset HP if you had over max (say 1M)
3) if you select the next ship skin and hit save does it reset speed points?
Old 10.01.2010, 00:00   #2
ProBleM*
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by =-δnatch^Ñ_ßooty-= View Post
When you change elite levels by accumulating enough EP's to get to the next elite level. Do you automatically get the next ship or do you have to go to the shipyard --> Elite ships then select the ship and hit save to acutally get it? Or does that only apply the skin to the ship?

Also when you do select the level 2 skin and hit save will that clear your speed points and reset your hitpoints if you had more than the max? I know frostbite skin would reset HP's at one point but does not now. I am very confused about how the normal skins work.

So 3 questions:

1) what action gets you the benefits of the next ship or does it automatically happen?
2) if you select the next ship skin and hit save does it reset HP if you had over max (say 1M)

Hello ,

1st ) when you reach next elite ship you need go Shipy board and select the ship to put it on sea
2nd ) when you hit save you will not loss your Extra HP no worries
3rs ) no you will not loss your speed points if you press Save to put one eltie level on sea

i hope i ve been clear and helped you , that was my point.

ProBleM*
Old 10.01.2010, 00:19   #3
=-δnatch^Ñ_ßooty-=
Forum-Apprentice

Yes good answer exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks for your help.
Old 10.01.2010, 01:41   #4
ProBleM*
Regular

Quote:

So 3 questions:

Quote:
Yes good answer exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks for your help.

Your welcome mate anytime

ProBleM*
Old 10.01.2010, 05:03   #5
gost123790
Forum Expert

also when u have a lv 1 elite ship and u got and skin and put in on u get 80k and 100 cannon slot till u get your lv 2 elite then u can have 105 cannon slot
Old 10.01.2010, 08:34   #6
usmcjames!
Forum Overlooker

Your question
Quote:

So 3 questions:

Your answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBleM* View Post
Hello ,

1st ) when you reach next elite ship you need go Shipy board and select the ship to put it on sea
2nd ) when you hit save you will not loss your Extra HP no worries
3rs ) no you will not loss your speed points if you press Save to put one eltie level on sea

i hope i ve been clear and helped you , that was my point.[/color]

ProBleM*

As properly answered, closed