In this thread you will find the how2 of the Seafight World, you will receive information on InGame items as well as an Assorted FAQ Section.
We wish you much success in your adventures.. good luck m8.
Game Play related Topics:
Get a full explanation of Banking Multipliers, Football Bonus Happy Hours and Mega Happy Hours.
- Beginner tips / F.a.q.
- Topics Include:
- Beginner Tips about Gold, Pearls, EP, ships, Guilds, Maps & Levels, Pirate Tests & The Board/Forum.
- What is actually the difference between elite cannons and event cannons?
- How do I get a 300 man crew?
- How long must you be inactive, until you receive an email ?
- When will my pirates die?
- Where do I post if I think something is wrong with my account?
- What do I need to know about the Boards?
- What are the English boards Forum rankings and how many posts to get each title?
- What does it mean when people say a 'Full Pearl Ship'?
- What do I do, I can't log into my ship? Did someone 'hack' me?
- Where do I find My ID#?
- How is the Speed of the Ship calculated?
- How much gold do I bid in the Bazaar?
- How do I obtain an Elite Ship?
- How Do I Log into another Game Servers?
- Where do I find the Terms and Condition?
- When is Seafights Birthday?
- I have allot of local performance lag, what can I do?
- How do I id a ship?
- How do I contact Seafight Support/Customer Care?
- Information about browsers
- Where do I get the cool looking signature pictures and wallpaper from Seafight?
- Where do i find out more about Bigpoint?
- What is important for me to know about server restarts?
- A good site for strong passwords.. www.strongpasswordgenerator.com
Here are some of the basics Beginner tips and some common questions that may help you on your pirate journey.. Like player information about...Gold, Pearls, Experience Points, etc. and some commonly asked player questions.
Information about Cash for Action/GratisPay. For all issues concerning this payment option including general feedback please contact the “GratisPay” support team using their contact form or the e-mail address: email@example.com
, BigPoint staff cannot provide support for this payment provider.
Information about the Cauldron of Aruba can be found out here.
The Seafight Chat, the heart and sole of the Seafight Game, Find out more here.
Please send any complaints , login issues or any banking problems this way.
In here you will find a full listing of the Elite Ships what they look like and how to obtain those.
In this section you will find a complete overview of your Guild Section how to register for a guild and how to manage your Guild.
Guild Islands are the crowning point of every guild, in this section we will show you what they are and how they are managed.
In this section you will find a complete overview of your Hideaway.
In this section you will find an overview of your Homepage what is on there and how you use that.
The Jackpot Battle the ultimate contest for every pirate find out how here.
In this section you will find a complete overview of your Market Cove, what is in there and how you use that.
In here you will find a full listing of the Monsters what they look like and what stats they do have.
In here you will find a full listing of the NPC's what they look like and what stats they do have.
Information about your Options Menu.
In this section you will find a complete overview of your banking options what each package is and what you can purchase.
Information about your Pirate Ranking.
In this section you will find a complete overview of your Pub, what each section of the Pub is.
Here you can learn about the Player vs. Environment changes.
In this section you will find the step by step guide on how to Register to Seafight.
- Sea Chart = How to Navigate the Sea chart:
- Topics include:
- Opening your Water Page /Sea chart
- Moving your Ship
- Switching Maps
- Changing Harpoons and Cannons Balls
- Killing Monsters
- Attacking another Ship
- Light of Tortuga
- Capturing another Players Ship
- Repair your Ship and Cannons
- Newbie Protection
- Logging Out/Off
- Repair cannon and repair ammunition
The most important part of the Game is been able to navigate your Sea chart here we will tell you how.
Ship Deck Information.
In this section you will find the overview of your Shipyard, what is in there and how to use that.
In this section you will find a complete overview of your Trader what items you can buy and what they are used for.
In this section you will find a complete listing of your Weapons what they are and what they can do.
Rules/Guidelines related Topics:
The Board Rules - do's and Dont's of the Board.
The Chat Rules - do's and Dont's of the Seafight Chats.
The Game Rules do's and dont's of the Seafight World.
Everybody needs help from time to time find out how and the correct way here.
Many of your will suffer some sort of technical problem within the game at some point, how to solve many of those can be found here within this section of the board. If you can not find the answer please post your issue along with your id# and we will help you.
Performance related Topics:
Here is information about how to do an Accessibility test.
Here can can learn how to Delete your Cache.
Information about Flash Player.
Information about lag & local performance problems.
Look in here for some help when you are having problems opening your Sea-Chart.
Here you can learn how to perform a Trace route.
The Seafight Bible/FAQ will be updated on a regular basis to keep you informed at all times.
Your Seafight Team