Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Seafight > Seafight History > Archives > Archive 2008 > General Questions 2008
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 27.05.2008, 10:44   #1
EpicHero
Exceptional Talent

Default add on

i see on AMAZON there is add ons to this game and dark orbit can it would on english sever?
Old 27.05.2008, 13:30   #2
GHOST_RAIDER_*
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicHero View Post
i see on AMAZON there is add ons to this game and dark orbit can it would on english sever?

Yes follow link below which will take you to the add on pack on sale on amazon which can be used for the english server

http://www.amazon.de/edel-distribution-GmbH-Seafight-Platinum-Edition/dp/B000TX6G7O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211891343&sr= 8-2
Old 27.05.2008, 18:34   #3
Faldain
Emperor of the Forum

Quote:
Please have a look in here about the Seafight Add ons. You will find vital information in this link:

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/seafigh...7119#post17119
Old 28.05.2008, 05:01   #4
EpicHero
Exceptional Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faldain View Post
Please have a look in here about the Seafight Add ons. You will find vital information in this link:

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/seafigh...7119#post17119
i know where to get it but where is the english one at
Old 30.05.2008, 17:35   #5
Faldain
Emperor of the Forum

Quote:
i know where to get it but where is the english one at
If I am correct you will have to search it on www.amazon.de but that will be in German.
Old 31.05.2008, 09:21   #6
jennifer†adrienne™
Forum Mogul

So is there a way for non-German speaking people to get the add-ons? would the disk work in my computer? if the disk is in German would my computer be able to install it?
Old 31.05.2008, 15:31   #7
Derbes
Community-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer†adrienne™ View Post
So is there a way for non-German speaking people to get the add-ons? would the disk work in my computer? if the disk is in German would my computer be able to install it?
Hi,

yes the cd will work in your computer. I think it all will be in german on the cd though, but all very easy to understand.

Just check if it is possible to order for you or not, that is the main question
Old 02.06.2008, 09:14   #8
jennifer†adrienne™
Forum Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbes View Post
Hi,

yes the cd will work in your computer. I think it all will be in german on the cd though, but all very easy to understand.

Just check if it is possible to order for you or not, that is the main question

i know a few people from there(Germany) and we have talked about the CD , but my question was always if he sent it to me would my computer be able to run it , lol - so thank you for your answer and maybe i will try it out ...

I am still waiting for the purple ship add on cd.... lool,, red and inferno are nice, but purple is much much nicer, hehehhe

and we will see how easy it is to read.... lol i hope there is pictures for me to click on...
Old 02.06.2008, 11:08   #9
Derbes
Community-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer†adrienne™ View Post
i know a few people from there(Germany) and we have talked about the CD , but my question was always if he sent it to me would my computer be able to run it , lol - so thank you for your answer and maybe i will try it out ...

I am still waiting for the purple ship add on cd.... lool,, red and inferno are nice, but purple is much much nicer, hehehhe

and we will see how easy it is to read.... lol i hope there is pictures for me to click on...
lol otherwise I am sure you have some friends to ask. There are not many pictures to click on, hehe

~closed~