Please provide all of the following information so that we may pass this issue onto support so that they may try to assist you further.
* Did you delete your browser cache/flashplayer cache?
* Which browser and which version of it did you try?
* Did you try any other browser?
* Which flashplayer and which version do you use?
* What kind of internet connection do you have?
* Which operating system and which version do you use?
* Do you use a proxy?
* Please try following: Start -> Command prompt -> type: cmd -> type: ipconfig/flushdns
* Does the login works fine on other server?
* If you use a router please reset/restart them.
* Which provider for internet do you use?
* Please give an exact description oft he mistake, what exactly happens if you load the sea chart? Give us a picture please. Copy and paste the text from “Log”. “Log” you can achieve with a right click on sea chart and click on “Log”.