The Guild section has a new look for you , Please follow the forum/folder sections guidelines or your post may be removed and you may receive a board infraction.
This section is organized for the community to post guild related topics within their Server Section. Seafight - The Guilds
So you will first be going into the server that you play on.
Server Name- Guild/Alliance/Coalition Diplomacy
- Within each Server Section you will find it organized like so:
You want a war or a change to announce? Here is a place for everything around the diplomacy at the ___ Server Map!
Server Name - Recruitment - Unguilded Players Search Guilds
- Please create your threads with descriptive title so the community can easily understand what you are speaking about..
- For example:
- "Alliance: ABC Pirates " (this type of thread may list all the guilds within the alliance and maybe even have the links to their individual guild threads found within the guild section. You may also wish to list the guilds you are allied with or have declared war on.)
- "Coalition: 'Pirates r cute too', under new leadership. " (Communicate leadership changes)
- "Guild PPP: declares war on.."
Do you sail in the ___ Sever maps? Are you Unguilded? You still need a clan/guild? Here you can present your self and let the guilds come to you!
Server Name - Recruiting - Guilds looking for members
- This section is for the unguilded to say a little about themselves, the guild recruiters then may reply to them and ask for them to join their guild, You may even wish to give them the link to your guild thread so they can read more about you..
Are you a guild in ___ Server who wants to advertise about who you are.. then post, in one thread, your guild commercial alphabetically according to your guilds tag!
Server Name - Recruiting -Guilds 0-9 Sorted alphabetically after the first letter of the tag
Server Name - Recruiting -Guilds A-M Sorted alphabetically after the first letter of the tag
Server Name - Recruiting -Guilds N-Z Sorted alphabetically after the first letter of the tag
- Within this section your guild may post one thread in the correct section.. whatever their guild tag starts with.
- An Example: Within the N-Z section a guild will create the thread titled:
- Within this thread you would tell all about your guild and make a 'commercial' about yourselves. People can then reply and ask more questions about you. You may also want to post the videos your guild has made or communicate any guild 'happenings' that you wish to share with the community. ~ Like a special ceremony/wedding, a special thing your guild or one of your members achieved.. any guild rules you manage yourselves under.. etc. Members of your guild may want to utilize this thread to tell you, or others, things if they are not wanting to send a guild mail. If you have sister guilds this thread can help communicate between yourselves where a guild mail is not able to.
These forum sections are for promoting your Guild/Alliance, general recruitment purposes or for informational communications. It is NOT to be used for negative comments about the Guilds or members of a guild. I am not stopping people from posting on a thread that is not from their own alliance ~ Just be nice about it ^^.
If you have a grudge against a particular Guild/Alliance then please leave it off forum.
Anyone who publishes negative comments about an alliance/guild within the forum will be given red card minimum for spamming
. (This does not mean you would get in-trouble for posting from your log book that someone has caped or sunk you..or you have sunk or caped someone else..)
- Each Guild/Alliance is to only have one thread. If you make multiple threads for the same guild they may all be deleted or merged.
- If the thread has less then 10 postings in it and last posting is older then 6 months it will be moved into the archives with the assumption the guild or alliance no longer exists.
- if it has more then 10 posts but last post is older then 1 year it will be moved into archives with the assumption the guild or alliance no longer exists.
- If you do not follow the posted directions your post will me deleted.
- The original creator of the thread may also reply, at any time, and state that the guild was disband and request it to be moved out.
In addition, Please note that we may, from time to time, clean up the forum as seen fit.