Join the Rising Cities Team
Not just as a gamer but rather as a real fellow-in-arms. Rising Cities grows every day and along with it, so does the community. That’s why we’re looking for new highly motivated individuals to support the community.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have experience with Rising Cities, play on a regular basis and know the game like the back of your hand
- You can provide tips to other players about the game and you like to lend a helping hand
- You like playing the role of moderator and are diplomatic and fair
- You are an expert when it comes to game communication systems such as the Chat, Skype, Team Speak, etc. and are active in the Forum yourself
- You’re online at least once a day
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are responsible, professional and are resilient to critique
- You are a team-oriented individual who puts an emphasis on loyalty and exercises complete discretion
Past experience as a moderator in other forums or chats is an added bonus, but is not a requirement. We're a friendly and well-organized team which greets newcomers with open arms.
Your responsibilities as a Forum moderator:
You enforce the Forum rules
You read almost all messages
You're the external representative for the team
You provide the users with help and advice in the Forum
You play an active part in developing new ideas for Rising Cities
You moderate the Forum to the best of your ability and knowledge
If necessary, you also reprimand and/or warn users
A high level of activity in the game and an extraordinary amount of Forum entries by you are of course the best way to apply. Reason for applying section of the application: In order for us to get a better picture of you consider including the following.
- In general, what times are you usually online?- What exactly is your motivation to become a moderator?
- In a short text, describe yourself. Include anything that you can tell us about yourself so that we can form an image of your character.
So, did we spark your interest? Then apply now by completing an >>Application<<
After you complete the application you will revive a series of verification emails. Complete each as requested. The application process is not a short process and may take up to two weeks to complete the process. Your accounts are examined; support history is checked, as well as a few other key bits of information.
Your application and content is confidential. Do not make any post or public announcement regarding your application, should you do so your application will be rejected. You will take an oath and sign a confidentiality agreement. We look forward to receiving your application and hope you continue to have fun playing Rising Cities!