Board Admin Pirate Storm
Join Date: 09.09.2012
Come join us on the test server to test our upcoming features.
Who is allowed to play the Test Server?
When will the Test Server be open to the public?
- The Test Server is open to anyone that want's to test our up-coming features.
Why is there a Test Server?
- The Test Server will only be open when BP gives access to the public, a post will made in the Official Announcements when the server is open. This is usually on weekends starting on Friday and closing on Sunday.
What can i do in the Test Server?Can i use my regular account to play in the Test Server?
- The Test Server is there so that BP can test out any new and up-coming features for bugs/errors before they introduce them into the game.
How can I be sure that you won't break anything and make me having to start from the beginning?
- No, you have to register a new account on the test server in order to be able to play there.
Can i buy more diamonds or premium?
- You can't be sure. It's a test server. Expect your account, guilds, ships etc. to be reset or deleted at any time. But when we do, there will be a good reason for it.
Is there any way to transfer any items/diamonds from the Test Server to my main account?
- No, as its a Test Server there is no payable function set up.
I found a bug. Where can I report it?
- No, any items/diamonds in the Test Server stays in the server.
Where can i access the Test Server?
- Look for the Official Discussion Section on the test server and post in there.
- The Test Server can be accessed by clicking Here
Last edited by Buckys_Wench : 21.04.2013 at 15:47.