Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Pirate Storm > Deep sea - The archive > 2013 > General Questions
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26.03.2013, 00:34   #1
dntalways3
Forum-Noob
 
Join Date: 26.03.2013
Posts: 1
Pfeil Restart?

Is there a way to restart the game from the beginning?

I accepted the daily training and attempted to just sail to where it said. I am a little less than halfway there but I notice as I change zones its getting harder and harder. My ship has been sunk several times and have lost a lot of equipment.

I want to start over bacause I now know I should have stayed at the beginning until I gained more experience.
dntalways3 is offline  
Old 26.03.2013, 00:56   #2
bertal90
Forum-Noob
 
Join Date: 19.07.2012
Posts: 6
Default Hi

Hi, just sail back to zone1. You should get the quests you have not done and the bonus map.
Cheers..
bertal90 is offline  
Old 26.03.2013, 14:57   #3
_.†Jìnzع™
Junior Expert
 
Join Date: 09.02.2012
Posts: 106
Default

You can just register a new account.
There's no problem with that, because multiaccounting is allowed in Piratestorm unless your accounts dont (!) interact.

That way you will get the Quests and of course the bonusmaps for easy diamonds and items back.
_.†Jìnzع™ is offline  
Old 26.03.2013, 16:27   #4
Buckys_Wench
Global Team Leader
 
Buckys_Wench's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24.01.2008
Posts: 3444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dntalways3 View Post
Is there a way to restart the game from the beginning?

I accepted the daily training and attempted to just sail to where it said. I am a little less than halfway there but I notice as I change zones its getting harder and harder. My ship has been sunk several times and have lost a lot of equipment.

I want to start over bacause I now know I should have stayed at the beginning until I gained more experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertal90 View Post
Hi, just sail back to zone1. You should get the quests you have not done and the bonus map.
Cheers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by _.†Jìnzع™ View Post
You can just register a new account.
There's no problem with that, because multiaccounting is allowed in Piratestorm unless your accounts dont (!) interact.

That way you will get the Quests and of course the bonusmaps for easy diamonds and items back.
bertal90 and Jinzo are both correct but to clarify a little bit you can not use one account to help out another of your accounts this is known as pushing and is not allowed but if you want to start over or have 2 separate accounts this is perfectly acceptable.

Thank you.
Buckys_Wench is offline  
Old 26.03.2013, 18:52   #5
FishFood1
Junior Expert
 
FishFood1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29.11.2012
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckys_Wench View Post
bertal90 and Jinzo are both correct but to clarify a little bit you can not use one account to help out another of your accounts this is known as pushing and is not allowed but if you want to start over or have 2 separate accounts this is perfectly acceptable.

Thank you.
Hi Buckys_Wench,

I have always been curious about something. I know that a single person having one main account and one account for pushing is not allowed. However, the rules seem a little more fuzzy for two separate people with two separate accounts.

Could you clarify if Bigpoint allows two individual people to push for each other? (for instance, you help me win this arena season, and I help you win next arena season)

In addition, does the rule against pushing extend to the practice of two players "trading skulls"?

A clear answer to these questions would resolve an awful lot of drama, both in-game and on the forums.

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Last edited by FishFood1 : 26.03.2013 at 19:03.
FishFood1 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.