Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Pirate Storm > Deep sea - The archive > 2013 > General Questions
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 26.03.2013, 00:34   #1
dntalways3
Forum-Noob

Pfeil Restart?

Is there a way to restart the game from the beginning?

I accepted the daily training and attempted to just sail to where it said. I am a little less than halfway there but I notice as I change zones its getting harder and harder. My ship has been sunk several times and have lost a lot of equipment.

I want to start over bacause I now know I should have stayed at the beginning until I gained more experience.
Old 26.03.2013, 00:56   #2
bertal90
Forum-Noob

Default Hi

Hi, just sail back to zone1. You should get the quests you have not done and the bonus map.
Cheers..
Old 26.03.2013, 14:57   #3
_.†Jìnzع™
Junior Expert

You can just register a new account.
There's no problem with that, because multiaccounting is allowed in Piratestorm unless your accounts dont (!) interact.

That way you will get the Quests and of course the bonusmaps for easy diamonds and items back.
Old 26.03.2013, 16:27   #4
Buckys_Wench
Global Team Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dntalways3 View Post
Is there a way to restart the game from the beginning?

I accepted the daily training and attempted to just sail to where it said. I am a little less than halfway there but I notice as I change zones its getting harder and harder. My ship has been sunk several times and have lost a lot of equipment.

I want to start over bacause I now know I should have stayed at the beginning until I gained more experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertal90 View Post
Hi, just sail back to zone1. You should get the quests you have not done and the bonus map.
Cheers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by _.†Jìnzع™ View Post
You can just register a new account.
There's no problem with that, because multiaccounting is allowed in Piratestorm unless your accounts dont (!) interact.

That way you will get the Quests and of course the bonusmaps for easy diamonds and items back.
bertal90 and Jinzo are both correct but to clarify a little bit you can not use one account to help out another of your accounts this is known as pushing and is not allowed but if you want to start over or have 2 separate accounts this is perfectly acceptable.

Thank you.
Old 26.03.2013, 18:52   #5
FishFood1
Junior Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckys_Wench View Post
bertal90 and Jinzo are both correct but to clarify a little bit you can not use one account to help out another of your accounts this is known as pushing and is not allowed but if you want to start over or have 2 separate accounts this is perfectly acceptable.

Thank you.
Hi Buckys_Wench,

I have always been curious about something. I know that a single person having one main account and one account for pushing is not allowed. However, the rules seem a little more fuzzy for two separate people with two separate accounts.

Could you clarify if Bigpoint allows two individual people to push for each other? (for instance, you help me win this arena season, and I help you win next arena season)

In addition, does the rule against pushing extend to the practice of two players "trading skulls"?

A clear answer to these questions would resolve an awful lot of drama, both in-game and on the forums.

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Last edited by FishFood1 : 26.03.2013 at 19:03.
Closed Thread