New battlefields for the Tournament of the Great Five:
- Get ready for the three brand new battlefields: The Wrath of Carnage, Pirate's Dominion and Death Jaunt.
- You have been asking for this feature ever since the guilds were introduced and now it's finally here! You may now chat with other members of your guild!
- The button to leave the battlefields has been modified to prevent it from being unintentionally clicked.
- The PvP mechanics have been adjusted, so that from now on you will only receive PvP points once a day from a given opponent. You will no longer be receiving additional PvP points for sinking the same opponent on the same day.
- Creating a guild no longer costs diamonds. The same is true for a 2v2 arena team. If you have already created a team or guild, you will be reimbursed.
- There are now 'free dives' in boxes for the deep-sea diver.
- Sorting in the post-match screen and the battlefields has been modified. Rankings are now based on the amount of damage inflicted and the victorious team will be found on top.
- The duration of the buffs will now be more clearly defined and displayed in either 'real-time' or 'game-time.'
- The transparency of the Fog of War has been adjusted.
- Starting point on map 1 after completing the tutorial has now been changed.
- A bug has been fixed that caused repairs to be stopped when changing maps.
- A bug has been fixed that caused incorrect statuses to be displayed.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the wrong offers to be displayed in the special offers section.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented certain NPCs on bonus maps from being attacked.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented ships with chances of dodging critical hits from receiving any critical hits.
This patch note can be discussed here