Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Farmerama > Farmerama - The Archives > Archive 2010-2013 > Technical Questions, Problems & Bugs
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10.01.2014, 17:02   #1
Boiler
Forum-Apprentice

Default Farmer society prizes are messed up

Hi. I do not know if my question belongs to this section of forum since it looks like it is not a technical issue, i am posting this thread here. I still have some unfinished farmer society tasks to fulfill. One of those tasks is at 'Feather Forecast' last part 10/10 which offers harvester helper for 12, 24 and 36 hours harvest helper inclusive builder. I just finished the first part of 10/10 hoping to get the reward. I got the reward but i miss 12 hours builder which i actually in desperate need of it. It says 12 hour harvest helper inclusive the builder. Why am I missing the builder and what you can do about it? I could choose another task to finish which the reward is almost the same exclusive builder. I chose 'Feather Forecast' task because i am in need of a builder.

Would you please tell me or let the techno's check what is going on?

Thank you

User: Boiler2ID: 39540373

Last edited by Boiler : 10.01.2014 at 17:06.
Old 10.01.2014, 20:26   #2
.salt.n.pepper.
Commander of the Forum

Hello there,

I have moved your question to the Technical Thread, as to be able to answer your post we need to check your Farm logs. I'm sorry if this will sound confusing to you, but you completed step 10 Silver from Feather Forecast on 28th of December 2013 (the harvester functions would be long expired by now).

You have donated towards Giddyup, completed Step 10 Silver and received the 3 harvester helpers, as mentioned in the quest layer (Harvester, Seeder, Farm Droid). The same information is available in the FAQ as well.

You have also completed Step 10 Silver from the Wool mission and received the use of the 3 harvester functions, but that time expired as well (you completed it on Jan 9th at 20:48:21 server time and it expired 12h later - Jan 10th 08:48 server time)

Can we help you further?

Last edited by .salt.n.pepper. : 10.01.2014 at 20:31.
Old 11.01.2014, 18:08   #3
Boiler
Forum-Apprentice

Thank you for checking my account. Although you did not answer my question. I know what i did in the past and i know what i have gotten from the quests. Information you gave me about Feather Forecast quest is not correct. I started the 10th part of this quest yesterday and not in 28th dec. 2013. I started 10/10 of this quest on 10th jan. 2014 (yesterday) !!!

Lets start all over again. My question was about the harvest helper BUILDER. As you can see yourself the reward was harvest helper including a burlder. There are other quests from which we get the reward of harvest helper without a builder. This quest include Builer as well as harvester, seeder, farm droid..

My question was why the hell i did not get a builder as the quest reward states clearly. You can check it again and then answer me. Of course it is too late now but i still have 2 stars and 3 stars part of 10/10 'Feather Forecast'. I need to know before hand if i accomplish 2 stars and 3 stars of this quest, do i get harvester helper including the builder as it quotes? Time is ticking so please let me know quickly.

Thanks

Last edited by Boiler : 11.01.2014 at 18:16.
Old 11.01.2014, 19:06   #4
.salt.n.pepper.
Commander of the Forum

Hello again,

I'm sorry if it sounds confusing, but as I mentioned before you have completed the Feather Forecast Silver quest in December, and not yesterday. The quests that you have complete yesterday do not include a builder reward. Please read my reply above carefully, I have mentioned the quests that you have completed, along with timestamps (the logs are very clear), and the rewards you have received.

Yes, the Feather Forecast quest does include Builder, as shown in the quest layer, you can donate towards that quest and receive the prize, it will include all 4 functions.

Once again I am truly sorry of this is not the answer that you were expecting, please be more careful on what and where you donate for the Farmer's Society quests, in order to avoid such unpleasant situations in the future.

Can we help you further?
Old 11.01.2014, 22:41   #5
Boiler
Forum-Apprentice

I believe you 100% salt.n.pepper. Thank you for your prompt respond. You are my favorite admin along with Lisa. You have been very clear and no confusion for me at all. I might have done a mistake by choosing another quest namely 'Giddyup' quest which does reward harvest helper exclusive a builder. If so, it's my turn to say sorry for wasting your time by asking wrong question.

I have no question for the time being. You can close this thread.

Thank you and have fun
Old 12.01.2014, 01:16   #6
-LisaDouglas-
Board Admin Farmerama

No worries. We're happy to help.

On behalf of Salty and myself, thank you for the kind words. Happy Farming.