in general, the thing to keep in mind about the three types of premium
(in comparison with the previous two) is that there is no loss of features. In fact, there are added premium features. These will be automatically added to existing premium subscriptions.
Here are a few of the most common questions that we have encountered so far. If you have any additional questions, please write a ticket to support.
Your Farmerama Team
-> see the 3 types of Premium Membership
- - - - - - -
- I still have an "old" active premium subscription and have not purchased a new one. What features do I now have in the game?
- You will now have all the features from the old premium as well as the features that we've added to the new premium packages. The new premium includes all of the old features, plus some additional goodies.
- I had a silver (6 month) premium subscription before the update, which one do I have now?
- If you had silver premium before the update, you will now have a gold premium. We simply go by the original length of your current premium and the gold premium is now 6 months long. So now the old gold premium has become the diamond premium.
- Do I lose anything with this premium update from my old premium that is still active?
- No, you do not lose any premium features with this update. In fact, if anything, you will actually gain more features.
- Is the new premium better or worse than the old premium?
- The new premium is much better because it has the same functions as in the old + some amazing new stuff as well.
- Can I upgrade my current / new premium?
- Yes, if you have a silver or gold premium, you can upgrade it at any time by buying a better premium. The old functions will be immediately overwritten and you can enjoy the new features immediately. Of course, this will also extend the overall length of time that your premium subscription runs. But don’t forget that you will have 2 active subscriptions and you can cancel the oldest one.
- If I have a diamond or gold premium, can I lose it by buying a smaller premium (such as the silver one) in order to prolong it?
- No, you can never downgrade an active premium, as long as there isn’t a break in the premium’s running time (i.e., there must be a clean transition from one premium to the other without a break in between). The running time is simply extended.
- Will I get stars if I buy the new premium?
- Yes, you'll get 24 stars if you buy the 12-month premium package. You’ll receive 12 immediately when you purchase the premium. Unfortunately, you will not get any stars when you buy the silver premium.
- Will the premium layer change in the Watch Tower (now called Premium Villa) as we now have new premium features?
- Yes, the pop-up has changed.