Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Farmerama > Farmerama - The Archives > Archive 2010-2013 > Speaker's Corner
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 14.08.2011, 01:57   #21
northernlights43
Living Forum Legend

Oh thank you, I'm thrilled that you'll do this, and you do such a wonderful job ...suprise me and I know I'll love it...I'm open to all shapes...With the name just Northernlights would be great as I don't want to take anything away from the spectacular pic I know you'll make... (no pressure lol )

Thanking you again in advance.

Northernlights
Old 14.08.2011, 19:15   #22
faeryluv1
Someday Author

I hope you like one of these!

Once animated, these beautiful photos loose the vibrant clarity. Also, I tried to keep the number of frames down to keep the file size small. If the colors were to blend smoother and slower, it would have taken up many more frames. I did a really cool one that turned out over 200 frames! These are under 6 frames so it should be okay...

Last edited by faeryluv1 : 14.08.2011 at 20:25.
Old 14.08.2011, 19:32   #23
faeryluv1
Someday Author

This one is not animated, therefore the colors are more vibrant and it maintains the clarity

Now animated and a little more grainy:

Last edited by faeryluv1 : 14.08.2011 at 20:35.
Old 14.08.2011, 20:37   #24
northernlights43
Living Forum Legend

Sandy.

You couldn't have done a finer job,,,Thank you so very very much, that was so what I had in mind, you are incredible.

I just can't find words to thank you enough.

Forever grateful

Northernlights
Old 14.08.2011, 20:38   #25
-MonkeyEm585-
Board Veteran

Wow, you're graphics are AMAZING! You should get a job in this, if you don't have one already. To go with the theme of my user name, do you think you could get a monkey swinging on a banana tree? My favorite colors are green and red. I'm not quite sure what dimensions would be needed, but I would like it for my signature. I also would want my user name on it. Thanks in advance.

~Thank You Sandy~
~Thank You CT~

~Humor is the best weapon against sarcasm; laugh at it.~

Last edited by -MonkeyEm585- : 26.08.2011 at 15:59.
Old 14.08.2011, 20:50   #26
faeryluv1
Someday Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlights43 View Post
Sandy.

You couldn't have done a finer job,,,Thank you so very very much, that was so what I had in mind, you are incredible.

I just can't find words to thank you enough.

Forever grateful

Northernlights
Well you are very, very welcome! I am just thrilled that it was what you wanted. As you can see, I just had so many ideas, I couldn't make just one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MonkeyEm585- View Post
Wow, you're graphics are AMAZING! You should get a job in this, if you don't have one already. To go with the theme of my user name, do you think you could get a monkey swinging on a banana tree? My favorite colors are green and red. I'm not quite sure what dimensions would be needed, but I would like it for my signature. I also would want my user name on it. Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the great compliment! I am so glad you like my work. No, I do not have a job doing this. I am a boring receptionist, lol! But I would love to do this for a living. Just not sure how.

As for your siggy, I need to know if you would like it animated or sparkling, and if you are just wanting a rectangle or if you are open to different shapes. Also, would you like your user id # on the siggy?

Last edited by faeryluv1 : 14.08.2011 at 20:54.
Old 14.08.2011, 20:59   #27
-MonkeyEm585-
Board Veteran

Your welcome, you definitely deserve that compliment plus many more. I'm open to different shapes. I would appreciate animation, too. It's up to you on the sparkles; you are amazing at this and I trust your choice on what will make the graphic look better. I would like my ID on it, but please make it smaller than my name. My ID is 28808990. Thanks.

~Thank You Sandy~
~Thank You CT~

~Humor is the best weapon against sarcasm; laugh at it.~

Last edited by -MonkeyEm585- : 26.08.2011 at 15:59.
Old 14.08.2011, 22:39   #28
ManBearPig
Forum-Greenhorn

Default your creations are amazing!

I would like a signature picture when you get around to it. My name comes from a "SouthPark" character - half man, half bear and half pig. I thought that was hilarious at the time. My id: 21488555 I have no ideas; just want to see what you'll come up with. Thanks
Old 15.08.2011, 02:47   #29
faeryluv1
Someday Author

I didn't know if you wanted the 585 at the end?

If this is too glittery, I can do another one for you.

I wanted to animate the monkey, but I don't have time. Getting ready for work tomorrow. I might try later though.

Bren if you happen to be reading this, hun, I have not forgot about the project you asked me for help on. I am still going to get that done for you.

@ManBearPig, yes I will certainly get you a siggy made. You might have to wait a few days though. It's back to work again for me tomorrow. My weekend is over

Thanks everyone for your requests, and I will check in with you all tomorrow.

Night night!

Last edited by faeryluv1 : 15.08.2011 at 02:50.
Old 15.08.2011, 03:03   #30
Eascrach
Forum Overlooker

I love your work its so shiny and glam,I would love a floating irish flag waving in the background with Eireann written in the middle,also if possible my name up above and creators name down right

Absolutely B-E-A-Utiiiiiiful work

LEVEL 76 Island 16

To thee my heart I bow with bended knee,
As failing quite in contemplating thee.

ANY day you get home in ONE piece is a good day..........
Closed Thread