Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Farmerama > Farmerama - The Archives > Archive 2010-2013 > General Questions
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 23.01.2011, 18:46   #1
wendymalcoln
Forum-Greenhorn

Default friends

can someone tell me how to get friends as i cant seem to get any i am on level 14 and only 1 friend. please canyou help my id is wendymalcoln.7371159.
Old 23.01.2011, 18:53   #2
-LisaDouglas-
Board Admin Farmerama

When you get to level 17, to clear your whole meadow, you will need 12 neighbors. Each of the first 12 neighbors you get automatically clears 1/12 of the meadow just by becoming your neighbor. It's a good idea to have your neighbors lined up before you get to Level 17, so you'll be able to start using your Green Meadow right away.

Neighbors are also helpful because you can earn EP for congratulating them when they level up.

Here's a link to instructions on adding neighbors. http://en.board.bigpoint.com/farmera...d.php?t=218920

Head on down to the Buddies and Neighbors section of the forum. There you will find a daily Neighbor/Buddy Request thread with lots of posts from people looking for neighbors. Invite some of them and/or post your own neighbor request and you should have your quota of neighbors in no time. Please do not post neighbor requests in any forum section other than Buddies and Neighbors.

Even though you only need 12 neighbors to clear your meadow, it's a good idea to fill all of your neighbor slots so you have backups if a neighbor leaves.

Any other questions?
Old 23.01.2011, 22:07   #3
mickydee
Someday Author

Default friends

thanks for info and help no more questions.
Old 23.01.2011, 22:09   #4
Shokena
Boardadmin Farmerama

Are you the OP (wendymalcoln)?
It helps us if you could post back with the same Username, thank you
Old 23.01.2011, 22:46   #5
mickydee
Someday Author

Default buddy

sorry for the confusion.i have 2 farms and got the wrong one when asking the question. i do opoligse. no more questions .thanks for your help
Old 23.01.2011, 23:20   #6
Shokena
Boardadmin Farmerama

You're welcome

OP has no further questions
~ closing thread ~