Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Farmerama > Farmerama - The Archives > Archive 2010-2013 > Speaker's Corner
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 27.09.2010, 16:17   #1
skymath
Active Author

Default Wow, whats up with the forums

Wow first time i have been able to get into the forums for days, whats going on, major crash or something? I still can't stay in long, after a post or 2 i get the old "server is full try again later" screen.

I saw on facebook many talking about they are having forum problems everywhere, and many of my neighbors can't get in either. Any word on whats going on that the forums aren't working for DAYS?
skymath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2010, 17:16   #2
sheviper
Forum-Greenhorn

This is a reply i got from support when i contacted them.

"Since Friday, we've been experiencing some downtimes in the game and on the forum. We would like to apologize for this. For the rest of the weekend, there will be continued downtimes across all Bigpoint forums, while maintenance is done, which we hope will prevent this from happening in the future."
sheviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2010, 17:59   #3
simpleblueyes
Someday Author

Default forum problems

I think since they are having problems with the server being busy so much that they need to add more servers to help the flow of people playing the game. I know I had several problems and needed to see what was the problem and checking the forum is usually my way of seeing if it is a system problem or just me. Just a suggestion!