Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Farmerama > Farmerama - Game > Suggestion Box > Farmwheel Suggestions
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 20.07.2010, 03:00   #1
DoodleBugPF3286
Someday Author

Default Farm Wheel

Just a thought if it is not already on there>>>> BarnYard Bills should be on the Farm Wheel when you spin for prizes
DoodleBugPF3286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20.07.2010, 03:25   #2
simpleblueyes
Someday Author

Default Farm Wheel idea

I think that is a very good idea with the Barnyard Bucks...They are so hard to get and it would be a real pleasure to win some on the wheel.....Mods or whoever pass this note to the higher uppers and let them know of a good idea.....Thanks everyone! Happy Farming!!!
Old 20.07.2010, 14:47   #3
toy25
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Farm Wheel Prize Suggestion

I'm going to pitch something here...
how about on the farm wheel there is a prize slot for barnbucks? Seeing that the farm wheel is suppose to be for those items that we wont necessarily be able to get, the addition of barn bucks to the wheel would be great.

If some of the users are like me, the way how i first got barn bucks on my own was through completing the restaurant quest. What if a person does not have the means to purchase barn bucks via credit card or text message if the latter is even a means as well, what does one do after the restaurant quest has been completed?

Adding the prize of barn bucks to the farm wheel will enable users who wont necessarily be able to acquire barn bucks to do so. So WHY NOT?! I say add barn bucks to the farm wheel ToDAY!!

Thank you for your time hehe
toy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21.07.2010, 19:39   #4
Rightbrainer
Someday Author

Default Here here!!

I agree! Or, something REALLY nice would be to do what Character Arcade does (I access Farmerama thru character arcade). Just for logging in once a day we get 10 points; and it gets multiplied for each successive day we log in. (log in for the seventh day in a row, get 70 points) And we use these points to buy stuff for our avatars...so not too far a stretch for Farmerama!

At the least, we could just get one BB for logging in; it doesn't have to increase or anything. 'Cause I'm with you -- I'm not like those others here who can afford to spend $50 a day on hundreds of wheel spins!

Anyway...just a thought...
Rightbrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23.07.2010, 00:01   #5
astopienski
Forum-Greenhorn

Default farm wheel prizes

i think we should have prizes that are more worth our effort. i mean i wait 24 hours for a spin and get manure. sorry but i dont need that. my animals produce plenty of it for me. then i get super grow but only 2. if im gonna get it i would at least like to receive 10. and thats all i ever get. put some barnyard bills on there. put the harvester on there. something worth my time. i dont mean to complain but i spend a good part of my day on here and i would like to at least get something i can use.
astopienski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23.07.2010, 18:45   #6
toy25
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Thanks!

Yeah i know rite, everythin else is listed on the farm wheel, the cc, xp points even the super grow and feed why not the bb, it could be the top prize even to maintain its value.
toy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23.07.2010, 19:32   #7
phiphiphi
Forum Connoisseur

Me too I think its a great idea since its so hard to get BB already.Great idea,toy25!
phiphiphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24.07.2010, 00:19   #8
-jack467-
Someday Author

Yeah that's a great idea! I expected that on the farm wheel when I first spun it. I mean, BB would be a bigger reward than Manure or water! I say that water and manure should be replaced with BB slots since a full tank of water is cheap and even on the wheel you don't get that. Also, manure is worthless, so what's the point of having it?
Good idea toy25!
-jack467- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24.07.2010, 00:40   #9
farm2286girl
Forum-Noob

Beitrag

Hey,
I was thinking maybe like crops and stuff. No need, just thought. Unless, there's something better about . Pretty cool getting crops though,

Just had a light bulb on that.....

Last edited by farm2286girl : 24.07.2010 at 00:43.
farm2286girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24.07.2010, 17:50   #10
belegar1
Forum-Greenhorn

its worth your time because it is free. You aren't doing anything except pushing the spin button, so your saying your time is more valueable than than?

Sorry. If you think your time is more valuable don't use the wheel at all. How come people are arguing about a FREE thing? You can argue that a free thing is overpowered, but how can you argue that it is underpowered.
belegar1 is offline   Reply With Quote