Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Farmerama > Farmerama - The Archives > Archive 2010-2013 > Technical Questions, Problems & Bugs
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 14.01.2013, 10:08   #1
mental70
Forum Inhabitant

Default Adobe Flash Player Pop-Up won't go away

Normally, I get the Adobe Flash Player Pop-Up 2 or 3 times a day.

This morning, I logged and everything was fine as usual.

Then I went onto Renzo's Circus, and played the pirate chest game. At the end of the game, the Pop-Up appeared and the game crashed.

Since then, I have refreshed my screen, logged out and back into the game, re-loaded the internet and have done a re-start on my computer, but now, the pop up appears as soon as Iog in and will not go away at all. I just managed to plant my main farm, but I can't get into the Magical Glade to harvest my animal pens because the pop-up is stuck.

I play using my work laptop and it is set so that I cannot make any downloads, so I cannot click "yes" to this pop-up, but the "deny" button just will not work.

I remember this happening last time Renzo came, and fixed itself after Renzo left. Does that mean that I won't be able to play at all for the next few days until Renzo has gone, or is there something we can do to fix it now?

Thank you very much

Last edited by mental70 : 14.01.2013 at 10:12. Reason: spelling error
Old 14.01.2013, 10:53   #2
.salt.n.pepper.
Commander of the Forum

Hello there,

Have you tried removing the Adobe Flash player completely and then installing the latest version? Once you do that, you can set the Adobe flash Player memory to unlimited and then you will not see that pop up anymore.

Here is the link to check for the latest Adobe Flash Player:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

And to set the memory limit Adobe Flash Player is using when playing Farmerama, please right click on the game and go to Settings. Set the Local Storage slider to unlimited (that if your administrative rights on the laptop allow it):

Can we help you further?
Old 14.01.2013, 11:04   #3
mental70
Forum Inhabitant

Hi,

The link you sent me tells me that I have Adobe version 11,5,31,5 installed which appears to be the latest one as it is not offering me any upgrades.

For the second part, do you mean the game settings in Farmerama or the settings in Adobe itself? If you mean the in-game ones, then I can't get to them as the pop-up locks the rest of the screen so that I can't click on anything else other than the pop-up.

Thanks

Last edited by mental70 : 14.01.2013 at 11:09.
Old 14.01.2013, 11:19   #4
.salt.n.pepper.
Commander of the Forum

Hello again,

The link I have provided is to check what version you have installed. In the tables below it are listed the latest Adobe Flash player. Based on the Flash Player version number you gave us it appears that are using Google Chrome with Pepper Flash enabled. Please disable it and try again:

Google Chrome Fix

Once you do so, check the version again and see if the number in the Version box matches the info in the table for : Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera (and other plugin-based browsers).

The Settings part i was referring to is for Adoble Flash Player, they are opened when you right click on the game surface. But disabling pepper Flash should also fix your problem.
Old 14.01.2013, 11:43   #5
mental70
Forum Inhabitant

Hi,

I've been playing around with it and not sure if I did everything right, but I think it appears to be fixed now... I'll open a new thread if it goes weird again.

Thanks for your help, and please close for the meantime
Old 14.01.2013, 11:49   #6
.salt.n.pepper.
Commander of the Forum

You are very welcome!

Closing thread @ OP's request.