Join Date: 15.01.2012
Bored of events and running out of quests
So I'm bored of events that require us to give up RL and spend our weekends in front of a computer. I have children (who are also virtual farmers) and a real garden to attend to as well as my farm(s). But to get enough EP to move up a level or two the alternative is to complete quests. Unfortunately, I am coming to the end of the high EP earning ones (yes even the new ones). So unless I am prepared to spend more weekends in front of a computer, I'm going to stay on level 76 for quite a while.
Q: can we have new quests, even quests that are there for a month or two then change to something else (a bit like events but not as short lived)?
I also second the points asking for more land (somewhere to grow trees) and for a game that is more balanced in favour of game play rather than constantly asking for money (incidentally the new news popup is great and the reduction in in-your-face constant ads is noticeable so the game is more enjoyable). The premium packs just aren't that attractive as one would still end up spending RL money to buy BB for superfeed/supergrow.
Q: can we have an orchard/forest, please?
Q: can we have more growing land, please?
Q: can we have a game that is more balanced and more "fun" without being asked every 5 minutes for a credit card number?
Top Gamers Club. Can you explain what it takes to be invited, please? What is the purpose of this secretive "by invitation only" society? You are very succesfully annoying a lot of players with that one! Is is in fact a "top spenders club"?
Q: what is the purpose of the TGC?
Q: can you publish the invitation criteria for the TGC?
With regards to events, I get the need to keep high and low level players happy but the Euro 2012 event was exactly the opposite of that. I lost interest and didn't bother with it other than to pick up a couple of items that seemed interesting. I understand that you want to change regularly to make the game attractive but perhaps some innovations are a step too far? As a low level player I gave up with events as I stood no chance of completing any of them. I only played for the high EP earning crops.
Q: no more Euro 2012-style events please? (ok that's almost not a question )
And if you have any spare time, please do something about the unhelpfulness and the tone of your support replies. I've contacted support twice (support, not the forum), and each response has pushed me near the exit door. One more like that and I'm out.
Thanks for listening.
Last edited by baloothebear : 04.07.2012 at 22:37. Reason: added Euro 2012 comments
Join Date: 24.08.2010
Crops and Trees
With the addition of all the new crops and trees, I would like to have a separate tab in the barn and market for trees. There are too many crops and trees all mixed together.
Also, I agree with being able to purchase BB's with CC's or have alternate pricing for CC purchase.
Join Date: 12.09.2010
I quoted this
"We´re aware that some promises made in the first newsletter are not implemented yet – there are different reasons why some features and updates have had to be postponed. We are currently preparing a statement regarding the first newsletter, which will be published soon."
My question...Why ask for new questions before giving the statement regarding the first newsletter?
Now it looks like i can ask questions to a persons who doesn't keep his/her promises.
Join Date: 22.11.2011
farmerama on iphone.
will be possible to see the hole farm on iphone?.
i have only the main land and the green meadow.
it helps a bit with the farming but if i dont have access to a computer for more days?
i will loose the entire production on the other fields.
what about the quests?
no special events as well...
All knowing Oracle
Join Date: 28.04.2010
Here's something I'm bummed didn't get answered last time.
How many active players are there in Farmerama? In how many different countries? In how many languages is the game available? How many and which languages have forums?
Join Date: 25.08.2011
My questions-Please can we have
1) More quests for higher level players with decent rewards
2) A fairer replacement for the loss of combined CAC/PJ
3) A fairer price -in keeping with the current market- on farmhouse orders
4) Better reward for level 81 and above.
5) The rune for trophies lowered from 200 stars to under 100 at least.
6) more runes
7) comfort fields that store or at least a choice with perhaps a varied price between storable and not storable.
8) no more zoo animals!
9) the sloth back but with a control to switch on or off
10) No more changes to the wonderful graphics ( like the upsetting butterfly fiasco) without prior consultation with farmers.
Also:- Why a differentiated price for the clouds? Keep them all at the lowest price and make them accessible with cc and not BB.
Thanks for consulting. Much appreciated
Join Date: 06.05.2010
1) With the way the clouds are going, new rows for each event, I ask if there can be a button to harvest all available clouds. It would also help to have them all the same time as well.
2) Also there is a lot of gripes with the TGC. Being a member (but not receiving emails), it seems there has been no rewards lately for members, just sneek previews about what is coming up. We have not had any rewards since xmas 2011. Don't see the point in the whole thing....
3) For all higher level players, do you have any plans to introduce things for leveling up. It would be nice to look forward to a new animals or trees/plants. Being level 87, have not had anything in a while. It seems the only new trees/animals are given in Mystery Events
4) I know in the "Interview with the producer", you stated that there was to be no new space as it would cause unfairness to new players, But for us older players, space is very limited and Deleting fields/trees are a nightmare. I do not see this as a challenge to higher level players, only a nuisance.
For higher level players, I believe we should be able to open an area only for trees and an area for animals/breeding. That would ensure that there is no unfairness in events. Everyone would be able to acquire them eventually.
For those of us that purchase every seedling and animal event, we would have the space to accommodate this.
Last edited by yagki2000 : 05.07.2012 at 02:19.
Join Date: 27.07.2010
Last Event Bombed!
I understand the high end players need for a challenge, but what about the newbies, or the ones who work all day? My question is: are you going to make the Events more Enjoyable for Everyone, and not just to keep some from being bored? I have not enjoyed, or even participated in, the last few Events because they were too demanding, and took too much to get anywhere. Also, are we ever going to be able to breed the Horses? I love Palominos, Paints, Pintos, Appaloosas or even all white or all black! Just a thought...Thank you.
Join Date: 14.04.2011
Hi! I have a question concerning Cash for Actions we are provided with in the town bank. I tried to earn some BB doing what I was asked to do, but I earned nothing. Why? What' the point to promise and cooperate with companies that do not do what they have to? Frustrated!
Last edited by me_wizard_59474 : 05.07.2012 at 07:56.