Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang Online - User Corner > Feedback
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.06.2013, 17:59   #11
mdsamiullashariff
Regular

off late DSO sounds lot more exciting and looks in good control of new update/events and roadmap...
hope it stays this way.. eagerly waiting for all the excitement..

Full Moon Dates : http://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-phases.html
mdsamiullashariff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 18:14   #12
-Tordenskjold-
Forum-Apprentice

Default Wow!

What a great road map - can't wait!
Old 07.06.2013, 18:14   #13
Spudtastic
Forum Great Master

Default Liars!

From promised Spring to Fall now for level raise. So in the meantime those of us who are done with all PW's or close to are supposed to do what exactly? Farm? PvP in a completely unbalanced out of whack system still? Hold our breath and wait for an event?
Thanks for absolutely nothing DSO.
Carrot on a Stick and stupidly I have held out hope for a serious game change but of course it won't happen anytime soon.
You lied to us BP, you blatantly lied to us. Shame on you.
Spudtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 18:35   #14
iamb0ss1
Forum-Apprentice

Sounds Great. Thought We'd Be Getting Lv 60 Though
iamb0ss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 18:36   #15
Vietknight603
Forum-Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudtastic View Post
From promised Spring to Fall now for level raise. So in the meantime those of us who are done with all PW's or close to are supposed to do what exactly? Farm? PvP in a completely unbalanced out of whack system still? Hold our breath and wait for an event?
Thanks for absolutely nothing DSO.
Carrot on a Stick and stupidly I have held out hope for a serious game change but of course it won't happen anytime soon.
You lied to us BP, you blatantly lied to us. Shame on you.

I don't understand you Spudtastic. You complaint in every furum about this game... Bigpoint finaly give us what is coming out for events and raise lvl cap to 45. The least you can do is be happy they are doing it. Just enjoy the game, and if you can't win in PvP just farm or do something else productive such as hang out with your friends or just stay away from this game untill Pvp is balance for YOU.
Vietknight603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 18:38   #16
Seraphing
Someday Author

and although there are not treading in Bugpoint more than 5 level while on the other MMO offer 10 times more of varieter of stuff ... I'm disappointed.
lose this game more and more interest because they bored a lot between farmer farmer ... or pvp ... pufff I miss any challenge
Seraphing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 18:58   #17
Spudtastic
Forum Great Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietknight603 View Post
I don't understand you Spudtastic. You complaint in every furum about this game... Bigpoint finaly give us what is coming out for events and raise lvl cap to 45. The least you can do is be happy they are doing it. Just enjoy the game, and if you can't win in PvP just farm or do something else productive such as hang out with your friends or just stay away from this game untill Pvp is balance for YOU.
1: Spring was promised last year for level raise and 4th class. 2: PvP was almost balanced but wait times for the ranked players made BP void that or I would spend time in PvP.
(I started PvP more when I knew I could face players at my rank btw, and actually made some decent progress, but now as usual my recruit DK faces centurions in PvP, 1v1 that is, and my legionnaire ranger faces KoTO's mostly, even Flag Bearers)
Oh and your post is a mirror of what I wrote last year when they came out with the lie of spring change, I was excited and hopeful, like many were.
But since then many of the best players have left game out of disgust for the broken promises that we get from BP about this game.
And this is a valid complaint and BP/DSO knows that. I've been in game since day one of open beta and have seen every promise made to the lvl 40's broken since then.
So no, I don't see why I have to farm for 6 more months or give some ranked player in PvP free honor points for killing me easily. If what I write is so offensive or even made up, they would have banned me from forums. But because my posts are fact based nothing I say can be censored.
I am not a sheep, I am not a part of any herd. While most will forgive the lies DSO/BP tells, I do not have to. They owe the player base what they promised on time.
Don't read my posts, no one forced you too, just skip over those that have my name on them.
Spudtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 19:31   #18
-=Callisto=-
Game Admin Drakensang Online

Stay on topic. Any nasty posts will be deleted. It is common in all companies that development gets delayed after the first date given.
-=Callisto=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 19:58   #19
karwe
Someday Author

im not really into the 45 lvl but if they offer new upgrading system and it wont cost anders to do it im really waiting for it , another thing is i wanna ask for mods, or the ''Toby'' who have made the post about it in official an... what u mean by ammons quest ''remaking them ...???'' i guess u meant presenting us 6th and 7th ammon quest?
karwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.06.2013, 20:23   #20
arrow60
Forum-Newbie

In the November Wish List #2 there was also Guild Hall and Character Customisation (TBD). Why aren't you making any mention of those in this latest roadmap and especially Guild Hall ? What about those?

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...d.php?t=486854
arrow60 is offline   Reply With Quote