Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08.05.2013, 20:08   #1
bryansladek
Forum Great Master

Default Premium Membership

Thank you Bigpoint. This will quickly solve the issues of storage space, blue ess, and cots. Eventually it will lead to a good supply of andermant and make Cape5 questing much happier. And eventually the ander geared Marshall PvP newbs will be weeded out. Good move. Good business strategy. Best thing ever.

Last edited by bryansladek : 09.05.2013 at 00:37. Reason: OOPS LOL!!!
Old 08.05.2013, 23:06   #2
=Lazarus=
Forum Moderator Drakensang

Thank you for your praise on Bigpoint. It is always good to hear how the players are enjoying this great game. All lot of times it is negative remarks and racial slurs. Thank you again and please use a spell checker. (you misspelled Bigpoint).
Old 09.05.2013, 07:39   #3
bryansladek
Forum Great Master

I sense a business strategy by Bigpoint to move to a business model of steady income from monthly subscription fees rather than constant outrageous andermant purchases by pvp Marshall newbies who are ander geared and have not collected a single Grimmagstone frag. Of course there still will be andermant purchases for events and certain boss fights lke Mortis but it is obvious to me that PvE progressed players will eventually build a large supply of andermant, cots, gems, and so forth simply with the premium membership subscription. I make the following suggestion: Nerf andermant buffs and enhance silver buffs. This will place ander-geared PvP Marshall newbs at a competitive disadvantage because they will have more difficulty obtaining gold to buy the better buffs in PvP. And it will reward players who progress and obtain the quest uniques, like the weapons at the end of time, which obviously are a PvP reward to PvE players that ander geared newbies may never obtain, and unique item drops as well.
Old 13.05.2013, 17:28   #4
jthames
Junior Expert

An even better business plan would be to make your wares available to all. I still cannot purchase the new premium content and I know of others who would enjoy the perks of this new content....if only we could. But perhaps it’s merely an issue of someone dragging their feet in getting the programming in place...so there's still a glimmer of hope for us forgotten few. Following is a response received yesterday from Bigpoint (senders name removed):

EDIT

And I will try an contact Kongregate but you'd think Bigpoint would be all over this. And perhaps they are, it's just aggravating that this issue has not been resolved.

Redfred, L-40 SW
Teerex, L-37 DK
Sirmissalot, L-26 Ranger
Agathon

Parinor, absolutely nothing secretive or sensitive in Supports reply to my inquiry regarding preminum content. I did remove the senders name as a courtesy to him. I do not understand nor do I appreciate your censorship.

Last edited by -=Parinor=- : 13.05.2013 at 20:02. Reason: double post, quoting personal comms
Old 13.05.2013, 20:03   #5
-=Parinor=-
Forum Moderator Drakensang

Quoting/Paraphrasing content of any email from Support is not permitted on the forum.
Old 14.05.2013, 12:47   #6
nsdcp888
Forum Great Master

lol 1/4 of lvl 40s have it f what i see ..... i want it hehehee
Old 14.05.2013, 18:30   #7
jthames
Junior Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Parinor=- View Post
Quoting/Paraphrasing content of any email from Support is not permitted on the forum.
The problem with purchasing premimum content with kreds was corrected today. I'm a new owner and a happy little boy. In regards to my previous post, my little hissy fits are not a trait that I'm proud of. My apologies.

Redfred, L-40 SW
Teerex, L-37 DK
Sirmissalot, L-26 Ranger
Agathon
Closed Thread