Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What did you think of the Event?
Event length was ok 0 0%
Event length was too short 0 0%
Event rewards are fine 0 0%
Event rewards doesn´t bother me 0 0%
I like the event 0 0%
I does not like the event at all 0 0%
I liked the Event pricing 0 0%
Do you like the date when the event went live (for example weekend)? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 20.03.2013, 16:49   #51
ghostnwn
Forum Connoisseur

Thanks for the detailed info littlemichel

How long do you think it takes to get 1000 shadows and how long for 9000?
Trying to see if I can do it for all 3 of my chars

What is the most efficient way of getting event progress?
Old 20.03.2013, 17:33   #52
sper009
Forum Commissioner

My guess would be as level 40 characters to farm Cata PW or any Parallel world for essence. I was hoping I could get to the 4th Draken reward on all three of my characters, so that would take 3000/9000 on each one. I guess that's doable (it's the amount I need on all 3 to get 1k Draken go figure).
Old 20.03.2013, 18:16   #53
littlemichel
Active Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostnwn View Post
Thanks for the detailed info littlemichel

How long do you think it takes to get 1000 shadows and how long for 9000?
Trying to see if I can do it for all 3 of my chars

What is the most efficient way of getting event progress?
its depend how faster you can get the shadow portal (entry 2nd map )and light essence or higher to kill sargon ,so the best drop for progress (if still like that in live server ) I think 2nd map,it's more 300 shadows per run
so the overall ,most important in this event, I think to kill sargon if you want faster,but question is how to get enough light essence or higher (this 2 kind essence only drop in event's map or buying )
so if someone done this event very faster I will not suprised as long can manage this 2 item
Old 21.03.2013, 03:57   #54
Spudtastic
Forum Great Master

Event drops disappear pretty quick in Swerfield too btw. So you have to have grab them as soon as possible. If you die before you get to it, there's a good chance it'll be gone when you get back to where you died at. Lost a few shadows finding that out lol.

AND the Power of the Shadows speed buff you get as drop once in awhile does NOT WORK. 0,50% speed increase but my speed is unchanged. Noticed it was flawed in Sargons run too.

And an important question regarding Amphorae. So when a group is in and one person opens it, does the amphorae reset right away for the next person or just one open/drop for the person who got to it? Because according to event announcement we're supposed to get a gear piece from one of them and it would suck to never get a chance to get to it without having to solo the sargon run.

P.S. Skipped Dragan and went for Sargon... ...complicated drawn out kill, not fun.

Last edited by Spudtastic : 21.03.2013 at 05:22.
Old 21.03.2013, 07:13   #55
harquina
Someday Author

The monsters in Swerdfield Pastures seem fair (solo ranger at level 30 with purple gear). My main concern is the lack of healing orbs from the summoned creatures. I noticed it when fighting Gretel the Witch and the little fire gremlins kept exploding by my side with no health orb compensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemichel View Post
the first sargon not so complicated except we need kill the healer
2nd sargon (directly re-spawn )he summon skeleton and healer too
Oh... so that's what those darn things do. Needless to say, I could not seem to kill the second Sargon fast enough to do any real damage.
Old 21.03.2013, 07:44   #56
MikeyMetro
Count Count

Default Better Bean Drops

Well I noticed they did something on the test server to the coffee bean drop rate. It is much better now. In a few hours I got enough beans for several trips into Swerfield at Night with enough left over for a cup of coffee

Ordinary Light Ess seemed a bit better as well but just a guess since I was not tracking that. Altogether the changes will make the event much more playable.

Luck be with ye,
Mikey,
Tegan
Old 21.03.2013, 07:55   #57
AtrociousHack
Forum-Greenhorn

Can somebody share his experiance, what is the droprate of Sargon's set:
- Horn (from Sargon)
- Torso (from Dragan)
- Paudrons (....not pretty sure, probably from last chest)
And ofcourse Cloak of Gloom

Anybody got any part of it's?

Last edited by AtrociousHack : 21.03.2013 at 08:02.
Old 21.03.2013, 09:00   #58
Paratheon
Board Admin Drakensang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudtastic View Post
..... And an important question regarding Amphorae. So when a group is in and one person opens it, does the amphorae reset right away for the next person or just one open/drop for the person who got to it? .....
Yep, at least on the test server, when one member of the group opens the amphora the other players can't use it, the same as shabby chests. But I noticed more than one amphora in Sargons shadowfort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrociousHack View Post
Can somebody share his experiance, what is the droprate of Sargon's set:
- Paudrons (....not pretty sure, probably from last chest)
You get the pauldrons as an event reward, not sure about the others.
Old 21.03.2013, 09:14   #59
AtrociousHack
Forum-Greenhorn

Here how it's look Sargon's set weared by DK

One question more:
Shell we recognize all parts of the set with CoT?
P.S: Same question was set before, but no answer given.

Last edited by AtrociousHack : 21.03.2013 at 09:19.
Old 21.03.2013, 10:36   #60
Dylan53
Forum-Noob

From the point of view of a F2P who hasn't got 20 hours a day to grind, as far as the test server went, I spent most of my game time trying to collect beans or enough ess to exchange. My lvl36 ranger got an invite from lvl 40s and was probably carried in the team, but we only did the Pastures at night map. Later I joined another lvl40 - a SW (just the two of us) and we did that again -I was obviously being carried this time, but we also tried the second map.
Not even sure who the knight character was that repeatedly killed us as we didn't get that close to ask his name. But we gave it up at that point. So no quests done - not even understood at this point. What are the keys for?
I have a load of stuff in my inventory for this event and no room for any drops.
My SW, who is lvl39, again spent a long time trying to get the beans together to get in, only to find that I couldn't find a group, so didn't even get inside.
Today, loins girded, I decided to give it a bash on solo - at least get monsters at my own level, and ............. nothing! Gone, disappeared, extinct.

Last edited by Dylan53 : 21.03.2013 at 10:39. Reason: grammar
Closed Thread