Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 20.02.2013, 03:06   #1
yeomanry1
Junior Expert

Default New Knowledge Insight and Complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooken1 View Post
Here's next skill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Callisto=- View Post
If you travel around the land, you may discover there is more than just emotes to be won

As Far as my psychopathic mindset can travel

'We can LITERALLY pick out Any Monster in the Wilderness, tame them and MOUNT on them'
(Although I would really love to ride on a Frost Wolf or the 'Covenant'-like Armored Dragons in Tegan's Fortress)

But seriously, Cut this out!
This is not POKEMON! (No game can par with Pokemon, this game holds our childhood so dont ruin it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -awesomeusername- View Post
Most silly and senseless idea I've ever heard. It makes to less sense to believe in it.
Anyway, we don't need any extra mount talent. Active players posted so many brilliant ideas concering knowledge skills and the devs added mounts -.-
Please, change it until you can! Search through the idea forums and make the next skill more appealing and interesting.

EDIT: I've found some of them:
- repairing when in the way / ability to use a hammer (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...ight=knowledge, )
- gem transformation (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...ight=knowledge)
- wing aura (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...ight=knowledge)
- permament buffs (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...ight=knowledge)
- unbreakable weapons, chepaer IDs and some stuff (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...ight=knowledge)
- alchemy, enchancing essences
- ability to see gem slots before IDing
- ability to scrap IDed items and regain some CoT
- ability to trade
- extra fighting skill / elixir slot
- ...and much more I couldn't find
After the 090 breakout. BP decided to stir out by promising to fix the DK's PVE abilities.
Thus, giving us satisfaction on what we needed.

Well, we Thank You All for that.

But what would the Use of such Thread 'Updates and Idea Pools' if the Devs wont hear out our ideas? What would be the Point if we keep posting and expressing if they wont hear out even a single Damn?

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...d.php?t=504439

Title says it all. This is my first time to encounter a game with a Useless Test Server

This upcoming Update confirms that the Devs are out throwing bread crumbs on pigeons. We demanded, they gave a Loaf but decided to break it into pieces and watch us poking each other's arse.

And if you people (Im refering to you players!) would agree to such update.
Go Play other childish games with Mounting Dragons and Battling Pets EDIT Get Lost!

The Question is: What would be the USE of this New Talent? We already have Horses as Mounts and their current use is for fancy and quick revival to the battlefield once you died.
GIVE US a LEGIT REASON!

Kingshill is already filled with these damn horses and prolly next year, everyone will be having their own mounts and capes. Nothing UNIQUE and USEFUL (Capes arent the Big Deal)

SERIOUSLY!

PS. As long as I am here, The RED PILL still lives
And if this is happening, DIBS on the Frost Wolf and the Covenent-like Dragon!

Last edited by -=Callisto=- : 20.02.2013 at 09:11. Reason: Vulgar
Old 20.02.2013, 04:10   #2
DesertKoala
Old Hand

The interesting thing about the Red Pill is that it's effect on your mind is permanent. You'll never ever see Duria the same way again.

The horse quick riding thingy ma jiggy is definitely stupid. I'll give ya that. I think the white board in the conference room had a few dozen items 'shot down' the first day by the Devs simply because they may actually prove useful. I mean that not in a snarky way. I truly think they are tempering releasing anything that over powers the existing class-of-2012 Level 40s. We are all secretly being leveled to 'sameness'. Level 41 is the new Level 1 for Spring.

...I'm having fun with my new toon "Tregs" with some casual use of "Treganna" for gold farming and talking with friends. I pretty much turn down group invites for PW runs since I have seen every pebble, stone, leaf, and brick in all of the current dungeons a zillion times. I just might throw up if I have to visit any of them again.

The new toon, "Tregs" will stop promptly Q1 complete. I'll leave it kinda parked there as an experiment to see what happens with the Level 41+ content opens up. Plus, I'm having fun with the Level 1 Alan's Gear.

Net-net, the biggest draw isn't any fancy emote/skin, map, or event. For me, it is the Community that brings me back.

Regarding fun rides and characters, I need look no further than the dozen games my seven year old plays. JumpStart, Wizard101, Club Penguin, Monkey Quest ....all of 'em have more character features.

Last edited by DesertKoala : 20.02.2013 at 04:20.
Old 20.02.2013, 05:08   #3
-SirMadMan-
Active Author

Really? We'll be able to ride the mount of our choosing? I bags Khalys!
Old 20.02.2013, 05:15   #4
yeomanry1
Junior Expert

*facepalm*
I thought you would oppose to this? Of All people, Why SirMadMan?

Last edited by yeomanry1 : 20.02.2013 at 05:20.
Old 20.02.2013, 05:27   #5
-SirMadMan-
Active Author

I'm still getting over losing one of my testicles in patch 089 and then the promise of getting it handed back in a velvet bag in R091. Seriously though: fast mounts? A trivial enhancement at best. It could have been an extension to the horse riding Knowledge Tree skill in much the same way you can do quests and cough up gold to get better cloaks with the cloak Knowledge Tree skill. I'd much rather see a useful skill like portable blacksmithing added.
Old 20.02.2013, 05:57   #6
yeomanry1
Junior Expert

There there.
Guess we need to quit DSO for a while since Tyranny of King Washington DLC is now available for AC3!

Ditch the damn useless New Mounts DSO! WE DONT NEED THEM!
They are Pointless, useless, expensive and stupid!

Why dont you all read the Update and Idea Pools rather than giving us crap?
Old 20.02.2013, 12:49   #7
flynntrex
Someday Author

You'll stay frustrated if you think anything of consequence is coming out before Dwarves. I guarantee it. I will be shocked if you see a new area or skill introduced before then. It would just throw the game out of wack completely if suddenly you had a new attack or defense skill.

Expect more Smurf Berry collecting events in the mean time and lower all of your expectations.
Old 22.02.2013, 06:26   #8
yten
Forum-Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SirMadMan- View Post
I'm still getting over losing one of my testicles in patch 089
I was edited and charged with infringement by Paratheon for using the word "EDIT" (in a non-personal context) and you are not afraid of talking about testicles!
Shoot in my foot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SirMadMan- View Post
Really? We'll be able to ride the mount of our choosing? I bags Khalys!

Wait for the next wisdom level, Mr. Madman.
I heard it is going to be "Surprise Grand Epic Magnificent mount of your friend's choice".

It is simple: Think of a friend and send him/her a surprise - grand epic magnificent mount of your choice! Is that not bombastifantastic??

Last edited by .Nightwatch. : 22.02.2013 at 11:45. Reason: Language, Consecutive posts.
Old 22.02.2013, 07:35   #9
marstronaut
Someday Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yten View Post
Wait for the next wisdom level, Mr. Madman.
I heard it is going to be "Surprise Grand Epic Magnificent mount of your friend's choice".
I think it is going to be "slow riding".
Old 24.02.2013, 13:03   #10
-Faeriequeen-
Forum Commissioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marstronaut View Post
I think it is going to be "slow riding".
hahahah that one would be useful as much as this one xD

Thank you Berser_ker!
Dictator of BALKANSKIneRED; I love you all, I love you!!!
Closed Thread