Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 13.01.2013, 01:53   #1
TheBipolarGemini
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Promotional Codes

When I first signed up I did not click the box to receive promotional codes from
E-Mails.

I am wondering when I go into my forums options where is the box to start receiving promotional codes that I can check and get E-Mails for these codes when and if they ever send them?

Can this option be changed so I can start getting E-Mails for these and if so can someone please walk me through this process?

I dont even know if that option is in my forums options and if not where would it be?
Old 13.01.2013, 04:01   #2
Allogeneous
Board Admin Drakensang

Hi TheBipolarGemini. Log into your game a/c and on the log-in page, just below your UID, there is a "Change Data" option. Click it. Tick the box that says "Subscribe to newsletter".
Old 14.01.2013, 03:50   #3
TheBipolarGemini
Forum-Greenhorn

It wont let me click the option to recheck the box, I guess if you didnt do it at the start when you logged in it wont let you resign up for the ''Voucher Codes'' and is there any current Voucher Codes available for costumes and stuff like that already?
--------------------------

I know this is an unrelated topic but what is up with all the lag in game? I have a brand new laptop for gaming and my internet connection is 10 upload speed and 20 meg a second download speed and it still lags.

Will there ever be more than 1 server per server so it doesnt lag so bad? I am a premium player and pay for this game so hopefully I am helping in some way to achieve this goal

''Once you eliminate the impossible, However improbable, Then whatever remains must be the truth'' ~ Spock

Last edited by TheBipolarGemini : 14.01.2013 at 04:23.
Old 14.01.2013, 04:23   #4
trakilaki
Old Hand

When you log in to your account (not in game) there is "PLAY NOW" button with DSO Logo above it .... just above that logo is "change data".
When you log in in that section you can see info for your character ... how much andermants coins etc ... you got.
Here is screenshot where I have marked it for you!
Old 14.01.2013, 04:27   #5
bravo1423
Forum Pro

Default Promotional Codes

Hi Gemini!
Are you asking where you can use your promotional or voucher codes to redeem items? If this is what you are asking, check DSO home page. to your right side there is a box asking for codes to redeem items. enter your promo code/voucher code and BINGO!

bravo1423
balor server
Old 15.01.2013, 16:30   #6
TheBipolarGemini
Forum-Greenhorn

Is there any Voucher Codes for special costumes that already exist or will they be sending new ones ? Are there any existing voucher codes for special weapons or anything like that and do they post them on the forums as well in announcements or something ?

I saw a guy running around in a Dracula Costume and he said he got it from a voucher code ?

''Once you eliminate the impossible, However improbable, Then whatever remains must be the truth'' ~ Spock
Old 22.01.2013, 23:42   #7
SPARTIN12
Forum-Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBipolarGemini View Post
Is there any Voucher Codes for special costumes that already exist or will they be sending new ones ? Are there any existing voucher codes for special weapons or anything like that and do they post them on the forums as well in announcements or something ?

I saw a guy running around in a Dracula Costume and he said he got it from a voucher code ?
There are some special actions such as wrestle maniac and the rocket one- and also costumes such as dracula - you only get from top gamers club- xD- dont ask me how get in im not in- So get strong lol- if ur lucky i saw level 26 guy in top gamers club and im level 40 -_-
Old 22.01.2013, 23:53   #8
The_M1
Forum Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTIN12 View Post
There are some special actions such as wrestle maniac and the rocket one- and also costumes such as dracula - you only get from top gamers club- xD- dont ask me how get in im not in- So get strong lol- if ur lucky i saw level 26 guy in top gamers club and im level 40 -_-
You don't have to be good, it depends on playtime, how many friends you've invited, and how much money you spend. So virtually it's how much money you spend.
Old 23.01.2013, 02:28   #9
MikeyMetro
Count Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_M1 View Post
You don't have to be good, it depends on playtime, how many friends you've invited, and how much money you spend. So virtually it's how much money you spend.
The vamp costume, jump rope and karate emotes were all email verification rewards.

TGC is sort of a mystery. TGC is a Bigoint thing not just a DSO thing. I get TGC newsletters on four accounts that registered with different emails. I have accounts besides those that I have spent money on and do not get TGC emails. In case you are wondering there was a time that you were only allowed one character per account.

It is not necessarily based on the money you spend. My first TCG email came after I registered a master account thru BP's portal using my first DSO acct email and signed up for two other games besides DSO.

If it were solely based on money or even playtime I should be getting TGC emails on at least eight accts that are registered using different emails. Like I said it's a mystery to me.

Luck be with ye,
Mikey,
Tegan

Last edited by MikeyMetro : 23.01.2013 at 02:34.
Closed Thread