Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 20.10.2012, 22:26   #1
Burn84
Someday Author

Default Khalis unic drops !

After killing khalis more then 300 times i start to get a little angry here (like me r a lot of others players...)

1.Predator
-in Heredur serve i know onli 1 person whu got it ...we kill khalis around 30k+ times and onli 1 drop for that bow O.o...wath is the % of getting that intem there becouse we start to get bored of this game doing all times same thing (farming for blue esence in Qs and then go to khalis and get nothign)...
-if i go to herold i am sure in less then 50 runs i got the bow again ..wats is the point of puting unic intems to a boss if we onli see them in forum....???
-The new bow u have put on khalis a lot of ppls got it but the Predator bow onli 1,after running there all thouse runs i start to know all ppls whu keep killing khalis and got nothig...
-and another nice thig Warrior and mages have more chanse to get the wepons from previous update then hunters ! ..i have seen Dk and SW with thouse wepons and a lot of them ....
2.Unic Shild from khalis
-same thing here no one got it i mean it that shild don't exist !

Pls do samthig about this increase the % to get thouse intems is annying killing khalis a lot of times and get nothig :/
I know ppls in heredur whu run khalis more then 1000 times!!! << and thei din't got the mask of khalis !
Speeking about bad luck ......

Pls don't say thouse intems r very very rare ,becouse that "very very rare " thing start to Sucks a little :/...

Or

I have a beter idea to this problem:

1. after killing khalis 100 times u get the first unic intem (the old one ) Khalis mask
2. 300 times the wepon from the previus update - predator bow
3.500 times the new wepon
4. 1000 times the shild

like this we know wath we need to do to get thouse intems..

Last edited by Burn84 : 20.10.2012 at 23:13.
Old 20.10.2012, 23:27   #2
Spudtastic
Forum Great Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn84 View Post
I have a beter idea to this problem:

1. after killing khalis 100 times u get the first unic intem (the old one ) Khalis mask
2. 300 times the wepon from the previus update - predator bow
3.500 times the new wepon
4. 1000 times the shild

like this we know wath we need to do to get thouse intems..
Yeah that's not good, I know people who get uniques in first kill, alot under 10 kills, and people are getting uniques in under 100 for sure. Your idea to make us kill Khaly 1000 times is absolutely horrible in my opinion. If we have to kill Khalys 1000 times to get anything, pretty sure no one would play this game anymore.
Old 20.10.2012, 23:57   #3
Burn84
Someday Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudtastic View Post
Yeah that's not good, I know people who get uniques in first kill, alot under 10 kills, and people are getting uniques in under 100 for sure. Your idea to make us kill Khaly 1000 times is absolutely horrible in my opinion. If we have to kill Khalys 1000 times to get anything, pretty sure no one would play this game anymore.

maby u shuld think a little that was onli a sugestion.....the killing rate shuld not be that hight....

i kill khalis 10-20 times each day to get to a nr of kills is not that dificult...if u r a pro player...
with the freands i run there is easy to kill khalis no one dies (we die onli if we lag a little or we start to jump from a circle to another to have samnthig to do wen we watih for spell to finish...)
killing khalis is easy ....
Old 21.10.2012, 08:22   #4
-Helianthus-
Someday Author

After killing khalis more then 400 times. i get 8 viper . that's not good, I know people who leave game becasue he can not get uniques. ()
Old 21.10.2012, 09:13   #5
Dεviαπ
Someday Author

Default jajajaja

so u r bad luck bro jajajajaja.....
i like about lucky cause i'm never luck with unique gear lololololol its why i'm just play untill lvl 30 n make new from lvl 1 - 30 like a cirle,if i got lv 30 i will make new char again
Old 21.10.2012, 09:53   #6
-wills-
Forum-Apprentice

yes your are right... i kill khalys 1300 time still not get the predator bow.. atleast they increase % of drop per 100kill..
example 100 kill = 1% drop rate increase
1000kill = 10 % drop rate increase
if they do like this we believe that we would get that bow

Last edited by .Vhailor. : 22.10.2012 at 07:11. Reason: Deleted Large Quote
Old 21.10.2012, 21:15   #7
Burn84
Someday Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -wills- View Post
yes your are right... i kill khalys 1300 time still not get the predator bow.. atleast they increase % of drop per 100kill..
example 100 kill = 1% drop rate increase
1000kill = 10 % drop rate increase
if they do like this we believe that we would get that bow
i don't think they care about that ...but they loosing mony here a freand leave the game 2 days ago becouse she din't get not 1 unic intem from khalis after 700 kills...and she was using red esence all times in game .....
they realy need to do samnthig about the drops there becouse for me if i don't get the bow of the shild in 7 days from now i quit to.
no pointt of playing a game where u have 0,1% chanse to get unic intems...
We have nothig to do in this game ...onli to kill khalis and arena ....

having the new unic intems from khalis gone make a lot of plls happy and we forget we r borred of this game for a mounth ....before they put again samnthig new....

I realy hope they gone increase the drops for thouse intems ....before more of us quit -.-
Old 21.10.2012, 21:37   #8
DesertKoala
Old Hand

Default Like

I really like the progression scale you outlined. Adding a percent increase on-top-of their existing 'randumbness' would be helpful and assure that you get the Unique after you spend a man-month on this video game plying your skills. You've earned. The Unique should drop. Period.

Treganna - Level 40 - Tegan
Old 23.10.2012, 16:56   #9
Burito1000
Forum-Noob

But it would be great of Drakensang Online, if they specify a certain chance to get these items. I also know a player who defeated over 2000 times and has received Horned Nothing. This is Not very Good!

Last edited by Burito1000 : 23.10.2012 at 17:18. Reason: Removed Vulgarity
Old 23.10.2012, 17:02   #10
-=Hephaestus=-
Forum Master

Hi Burito -

First of all let me welcome you to the DSO Forums - We Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Just a little thing to be discussed quickly - Vulgarity isn't allowed on the forums. We have younger, more impressionable players that actively read the forums, so please show a level of decorum that suits that audience. Please refer to the Board Rules for more information.

Once again, Welcome

Thanks.
Closed Thread