Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06.10.2012, 13:00   #1
Mozezz
Forum-Noob

Default Log in trouble

For some reason the game downloadable Client isn't signing me in I type in my account details but it doesn't do anything. I can't seem to connect to the browser either and am really confused as to why I can't play.
Old 06.10.2012, 13:09   #2
Dward
Forum Freak

Mozezz -

Welcome to the DSO English Forum. Let's see if we can get you back into the game.

The most common cause of the problem you describe is a corrupted file. One way to address this is to clear out the old DSO browser download by emptying the DSO Client Folder. You can find the folder in...
User > AppData > Local > Temp> DSOClient

or... Start > Run/Search > write "%temp%" and press "ok" or "enter"> DSOClient folder opens

It is also good if you use Windows Disk Cleanup. You can find the cleanup from your windows menu. Click 'Accessories,' then 'System Tools'. This will delete all temporary files from your system. Afterwards, reboot and try again.

You may also need to update your device drivers (audio, graphics, Java, Direc3D, etc.). To clear Java, visit this site: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/plugin_cache.xml

Whether you are successful or not, please let us know what happened so we can refine our procedures. Thanks.
Old 06.10.2012, 13:35   #3
Mozezz
Forum-Noob

I've re-installed the client many times it just doesn't work
Old 06.10.2012, 14:18   #4
Dward
Forum Freak

No need to reinstall it.

Now try to access with your virus and firewall protections turned off. Once you access, you can turn them back on., Some of them have build-in automatic temporary turn-off timers. For example, AVG can be turned off for 5 minutes. Once in, you can continue to play even with the offending item reactivated.

If that does not work, consider that nothing at DSO has changed in 9 days (no updates), so it must be something on your computer. What new items have you installed?

If nothing, then you need to consider other possibilities. A list of them can be found here.
Old 07.10.2012, 18:40   #5
Mozezz
Forum-Noob

Nope, Doesn't work.
Old 07.10.2012, 20:37   #6
Dward
Forum Freak

If you tried all the suggestions here then it's time to ask Support for help. Please submit a Support Ticket.
Closed Thread