Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 28.08.2012, 04:14   #1
]seti[
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Heredur

Anyone manage to kill the undead king heredur solo? He's supposedly level 17, as is the dungeon...I'm a level 18 ranger and the best I've done is gotten him down to half his HP...then his flail does me in.

Should I just grind, or is this the games' way of telling me to party up or die?
Old 28.08.2012, 04:33   #2
clay2
Forum-Noob

main unique bosses supposed to be like that.. will be difficult to beat them alone being ~their level rent a group dude.
Old 28.08.2012, 08:05   #3
movrak
Someday Author

You will be able to kill him later, when you will be waaay over his level.

I guess it can be done, even at your level, but it would involve the use of many health potions, alot of running arround trying to avoid his flail and attacks, and lots of essences.

Probably not worth all that efort, if you're going in solo.
Old 28.08.2012, 12:23   #4
MikeyMetro
Count Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]seti[ View Post
Anyone manage to kill the undead king heredur solo? He's supposedly level 17, as is the dungeon...I'm a level 18 ranger and the best I've done is gotten him down to half his HP...then his flail does me in.

Should I just grind, or is this the games' way of telling me to party up or die?
He can be killed solo at level 17, even lower. His attacks are at timed intervals and you just need to get the timing down. Another problem ranged attakers face is that the healing spheres he drops are right next to him. To get these you just need to run away a bit to get him to move off of these then run around him to heal up. Again you need to have the timing of his attacks down to do this.

All main bosses were changed in a recent patch so that they could be killed solo in normal difficulty. Of course different classes will face different challenges doing this.

Luck be with ye,
Mikey,
Tegan

Last edited by MikeyMetro : 28.08.2012 at 12:25.
Old 28.08.2012, 19:12   #5
]seti[
Forum-Greenhorn

Thanks everyone who read/posted.

Killed the punk Solo/level 19.
Found out the Net skill doesn't work on bosses. But, a lot of running, timed shots (I'd mark with hunting arrow, then shoot with precision shot), blue essence, and 3-4 healing potions did the trick. Wow, that was actually hard...reminded me of old school console bosses.

Cheers! (passes a few beers around)

Last edited by ]seti[ : 28.08.2012 at 20:28.
Old 28.08.2012, 23:26   #6
-=Callisto=-
Game Admin Drakensang Online

Congratulations!
Old 13.09.2012, 03:32   #7
]seti[
Forum-Greenhorn

LOL, I just got around to reading the forum rules. You guys can close this thread now. I thought I had to, and couldn't for the life of me figure out how.

Cheers,
Closed Thread