Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 26.04.2012, 10:57   #1
dugistheking
Forum-Noob

Idee Drakensang on MAC - Show your support here!

Hello All,

First of all, what a brilliant game! I have seen many threads about mac that it is being considered or in development. I would like to know more. WHEN is this brilliant game available for MAC? It uses Java so I do not see why it should be hard to make it also run on mac. Dear Dragonsang devs - I thought I would show just how many people want this game to come to MAC. Please do not delete or close this thread!

Dear fellow gamers - show your support below if you want this to be playable on MAC as soon as possible!
Old 26.04.2012, 11:37   #2
Dward
Forum Freak

Please feel free to discuss this, but also know that DSO is being developed strictly on a Windows platform. There are no plans to build it on any other operating system at least while in Beta stage. Sorry, but that's a simple fact. Keep your eye on Official Announcements - if there is a decision to plan or open the game on another OS is will be announced there.
Old 28.04.2012, 03:58   #3
schoolio
Forum-Noob

It appears some people on the German forums have got the thinclient to work on mac using wine, but I keep getting download error from nebula 3. Would be nice to get an end-to-end tutorial for setting up wine wrapper/bottle!
Old 28.04.2012, 12:13   #4
Dward
Forum Freak

schoolio

Doing as you suggested is a violation of the terms of service. Please do not discuss this any further. It can be considered a cheat.

We must now close this thread.
Closed Thread