Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09.04.2012, 00:24   #1
--Faultekaiser--
Forum-Greenhorn

Default **FAQ: Dungeon maps with Info!!

Update log
Monday(30th) - April - 2012:

- Hit 2012 views, representing the year 2012. Have a great year everybody!

Friday (27th) - April - 2012:
- Added Prison of Souls
- Added Liar's Lair
- Some bosses may be missing and maybe a chest or 2, i ran the dungeons only twice.

Monday (16th) - April - 2012:
- Reached 1,000 views! Thanks everyone!

Saturday (14th) - April - 2012:
- Updated Grimmagstone, located a missing Shabby Chest.
- Added Rootrock Cavern Map
- Fixed / added some Text
Thursday (12th) - April - 2012:
- Updated Wildherz Cave
- Updated Hagastove Grotto

Wednesday (11th) - April - 2012: Added Wildherz Cave

Tuesday(10th) - April - 2012:
- Updated Catacombs and Crypt of Kings with newly found Shabbies
- Fixed Spelling errors.

Monday(9th) - April - 2012: Added Hagastove Grotto

Sunday(8th) - April - 2012: Fixed Image Size issue

So I was explaining how Shabby chests work to a new player and I made a map, then decided to make more. These maps have a key showing where Shabby, Key chest, and boss areas are located at.

Ill be updating this thread with more maps and map fixes (in case i miss something), Enjoy!

*Please note These dungeons are for Normal mode*
*Please note If you see a red line connecting 2 bosses it means they have 2 spawning locations.*
*Please note that these dungeons are the free dungeons*
*Please note some Shabbies or Bosses may be missing*

================================================== =

Search tags: Drakensang Online Shabby Shaby Shabbies location chest treasure dungeon dungon dongon dungoen map maps location boss skeleton king king heredur of duria .

Grimmagstone Hagastove Grotto Coatacombs catacoms Crypt of Kings Krypt of Kings Wildherz Cave Rootrock cavern Root Rock Liars Lair Liar's Lare Prison of Soul souls

Last edited by --Faultekaiser-- : 01.05.2012 at 23:48. Reason: Updates
Old 09.04.2012, 00:25   #2
--Faultekaiser--
Forum-Greenhorn

Reserved for more image/map space.
Old 09.04.2012, 02:01   #3
GrayStar
Forum-Greenhorn

Dude this is awesome i just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work
Old 09.04.2012, 03:37   #4
Storminin
Exceptional Talent

Default Excellent!

I did a post about this a month ago looking for maps. Wish it was available back then but this is great info

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...d.php?t=428008

Thanks allot
As Graystar said Keep up the good work!!!!!

Last edited by Storminin : 09.04.2012 at 03:45. Reason: Carify
Old 09.04.2012, 15:29   #5
barawar
Advanced

Hi everybody.
You are missing 3 or 4 Shabby chests in the Catacombs and two locations of the 3rd Boss, which is an archer type! I think that your location of the third boss (the most right side of the map) is not correct, but I don’t remember it 100% correctly. Two of the missing Shabby chests locations are very close to each other, the most north-east side of the map. The next Shabby chest is on the right side of the righ Iron chest, very close to it in the dead end path. The last Shabby chest (for which I don’t remember, maybe it exist, maybe not) I think it was from the other side of the dead end path, which I just mention when I was explaining about the third Shabby chest. Third boss locations: the first one is near the stairs between the Shabby chest on the right side of the entrance/exit of Kingshill and the entrance/exit of Kingshill. The second location is exactly at the bottom of the bottom of the map, below of the left entrance of the Crypt of the Kings. Kript of the Kings: At first look I think you are missing 2 Shabby chests, the first one is on the left side of Heredur’s chamber on the balcony, the other Shabby chest is on the right side of Heredur’s chamber below the Iron chest, exactly at the bottom of it! Heredur has 4000 HP, how did you understand this, and it is impressive! Great job again! One advice and suggestion for the moderators, I think we have to combine both Threads in one! I know only two such threads, one of them is called “Did they reduce the number of shabby chests” in “Help for Newbies” section and the other is this one! Because here are the maps and there are I think all the explanations about the chests and the areas where you can and not find them. Thank you for the time and Good Luck!
Old 09.04.2012, 22:07   #6
--Faultekaiser--
Forum-Greenhorn

UPDATED main post with 1 additional map; Hagastove Grotto
I plan to release Wildherz Cave map later today or tomorrow with the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barawar View Post
Hi everybody.
You are missing 3 or 4 Shabby chests in the Catacombs and two locations of the 3rd Boss, which is an archer type! I think that your location of the third boss (the most right side of the map) is not correct, but I don’t remember it 100% correctly. Two of the missing Shabby chests locations are very close to each other, the most north-east side of the map. The next Shabby chest is on the right side of the right Iron chest, very close to it in the dead end path. The last Shabby chest (for which I don’t remember, maybe it exist, maybe not) I think it was from the other side of the dead end path
I will be re running the dungeons again, I know for a fact that I am missing some Shabbies because now that I think about it I remember the missing ones as well. Thank you for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barawar View Post
Heredur has 4000 HP, how did you understand this, and it is impressive! Great job again! One advice and suggestion for the moderators, I think we have to combine both Threads in one! I know only two such threads, one of them is called “Did they reduce the number of shabby chests” in “Help for Newbies” section and the other is this one! Because here are the maps and there are I think all the explanations about the chests and the areas where you can and not find them. Thank you for the time and Good Luck!
I recorded me beating Heredur and I counted 3 hits, paused the video, put the 3 hit's into a calculator and repeated, until i got to the video clip of Heredur at half health (2,000) then multiplied my result by 2 (for the other half, 2,000 x 2 = 4,000 health)

As for the other thread about shabby chests, i posted the map there and i got the idea to create these maps for multiple dungeons, which i plan to add even more.
Old 09.04.2012, 23:18   #7
alan-mahon
Padavan

This is very impressive. Thanks for your hard work. I looked around for this kind of information when I started playing, it will surely help a lot of new players out.
Old 10.04.2012, 11:40   #8
Aarden
Forum Great Master

Faultekaiser, very impressive work here and helpful for other players, please keep it up!
Old 10.04.2012, 19:34   #9
angrydeuce
Forum-Greenhorn

Just wanted to say thanks as well. There is an extreme lack of any sort of hard information about this game out there, so every little bit helps.

Perhaps Bigpoint could roll out their own player-driven and maintained wiki right here? I've played a lot of MMO's, and having a robust wiki is so nice. For an example of a fantastic MMO wiki, check out FFXIclopedia...in my opinion the best player driven wiki for any game I've ever used. Turbine integrated their own user-editable "wiki" to their forums, and while it didn't have nearly the participation that the FFXI one did (Final Fantasy XI is one of those games that required a wiki, believe me, which helped get it adopted as 'the' resource for the community as a whole) it was still brilliant. Why not drive the hits to your own site, rather than letting Wikia capitalize on it?

Anyway, I've rambled...just wanted to say thanks. Hopefully we'll get something legit here in the way of a reference for players, I'd be happy to throw in my own efforts towards getting mobs cataloged, levels, gear, screenshots and such, etc. It's just frustrating to put in the time if it won't be used...I put a lot of wasted time into the Borderlands wiki
Old 10.04.2012, 19:53   #10
barawar
Advanced

Hi everybody and you --Faultekaiser-- my Shabby chests' team mate! About Hagastove Grotto. About this long red line, in both pointed locations, I never saw a boss, even at its north spot, I never saw any monster or the shabby chest pointed there! Only the main witch, but she is even north from there and you gave her a red spot already! I think (it was long time ago, so I am not that sure) I saw a Shabby chest from the right side of the most northern Copper chest, where you can find and the witch. Exactly in this way: Copper chest - Pot - Shabby chest! I am not sure for all the Shabby chests which you are pointing there (do they exist actually, so I will not mention them, until I am not sure), but I can tell you that at first you are missing 2 Shabby chests! Do you see where is the first witch boss (a bit north on the right side from the entrance of the dungeon), from there on the left is a path and exactly before the crossroad for the 2 other bosses on the left side (Don't pass the crossroad, it means you've missed the chest, it's very dark there and the chest is black, almost invincible)! So, exactly before the crossroad on the left side (I think it was between two big mushrooms)! The second one is easy to find! Do you know where is the Sceleton boss (it's only one there, you can't miss it, but anyway)? I see that you pointed him, exactly before the most northern witch boss in the dead end circle area with the stones. So, check your map, do you see very little triangle space behind the sceleton boss?! When you are in the dungeon at this place at first you can't see it because the stones are too big and covering the screen, but go there till the end of this dead end and check carefully with your mouse - "TADA", A Shabby chest accomplished! So, this is it for the Shabby chests, maybe I am missing, one or few more, but for now this is it!
"--Faultekaiser--I recorded me beating Heredur and I counted 3 hits, paused the video, put the 3 hit's into a calculator and repeated, until i got to the video clip of Heredur at half health (2,000) then multiplied my result by 2 (for the other half, 2,000 x 2 = 4,000 health)" Thank you for the info, but don't count on that! Many times I see still alive monsters without any red on their health bar and I still have to attack them one or two times to kill them! Also, go to the first city's wild area and try to kill the same type of creature with the same spell (try stronger spell for better effect) and you will see that for the same creature it appears different damage dealt, like it has every time different health! But you can choose any weak are to check that! Thank you for the time and Good luck!
Closed Thread