Heroes of Duria!
The skills renaissance is has entered the final stretch. Each archetype now has a brand new set of skills in the last block for the time being. Furthermore, there are now bonuses for inviting friends, who are prepared to aide you in your quest to free Duria from the plague of dragons.
Improvements & Balancing Modifications:
- Each character class can unlock a brand new skill by reaching a certain level:
- The Dragonknight will receive the “Banner of war” skill at level 35
- The Spellweaver will receive the “Destruction” skill at level 26.
- The Ranger will receive the “Deadly blow” skill at level 26.
- As part of the skills renaissance, the Dragonwarrior skill “Scream of rage” will be replaced by “Dragon hide”.
- Since it is easier to vanquish dragons as a team, there are now rewards for inviting your friends to the battles in Duria. You will receive these rewards as soon as your friends have reached level 15. The more friends you invite to join you on your quest, the greater the rewards will be.
Selected Bug Fixes:
- The control performance of the left-mouse button has been optimized.
- The Ranger skill “Blade dance” has been rebalanced:
- Enemies struck are now marked.
- Damage has been increased from 50% to 75%.
- PvP: the duration of the anesthesia effect in the Ranger skill “Net” has been reduced from 2.5 to 2-0 seconds.
- A collision detection error has been corrected in Hogins Mine.
- The skills “Frost wind” and “Scatter shot” now function on slopes and are now correctly blocked by walls.
- “Block rate” has been changed to “Block amount”, and “Block chance” to “Block rate” in the character window.
- In the skill’s tool tip section, a formatting error has been corrected.
- Skills: The new Skill of the Dragonknight (Level 35) is not localized for all Languages yet. Only happens, if the user have essences equipped.
- Homepage: The friend invite window has a minor visual issue on the progress bar.
- There will be more than just the addition of 5 new skills per archetype. By the end of April, a talent system will be implemented and all the skills will be tested and polished.
May the gods be with you on your quests,
Your Drakensang Online Team