Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12.03.2012, 10:17   #1
EliMatic
Forum-Noob

Böse Legendary item

I am Level 24 and I have been saving up my CoT and combining lots of items in order to try to get a legendary item. Finaly after a long time I was able to get 4 extraordinary items, This took a long time and I used over 50 Improved Items and a couple magic items I picked up. So after all the work I had a lvl 19 Cap, Levle 20 Silver Ring Lvl 20 Armor and Levle 19 bronze ring. After some thinking I combined them all thinking it would be worth it, And guess what I get a lvl 19 bronze ring... witch is asking for 472 CoT to identifiy, I know the making is probably random so i probably cant be mad that I got a bronze ring but still I AM. they could have atleast given me a silver ring. So thats what I dont like, how you can save up forever for an item and it turns out crap, wish I could trade it or something. Anyway for the people that read this do you think that I should Identify it? i got around 420 CoT so Ill have to wait a bit longer, I may even have to wait till lvl 25. So is it worth a Lvl 25 to use all his CoT on a lvl 19 bronze ring??

Signed
A pissed of Mage
Old 12.03.2012, 10:33   #2
lamafao
Junior Expert

No it's not worth it, you should start identifying Legendary items only at ~38-40, for now just use Magic/Extraordinary.
And you should always try combining only the same lvl items.
If you combine 3x lvl 20 items and 1x lvl 10 item, you will get higher quality lvl 10 item, that's not good..
Old 12.03.2012, 11:29   #3
raistorange
Forum-Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliMatic View Post
So after all the work I had a lvl 19 Cap, Levle 20 Silver Ring Lvl 20 Armor and Levle 19 bronze ring. After some thinking I combined them all thinking it would be worth it, And guess what I get a lvl 19 bronze ring... witch is asking for 472 CoT to identifiy, I know the making is probably random so i probably cant be mad that I got a bronze ring but still I AM. they could have atleast given me a silver ring.
If you want to get something LV20, then you should not combine it with something at lower level. Other than that, if you don't want to take chances, you should combine 4 same items to make one, otherwise there's always risk to get something that doesn't match your expectation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliMatic View Post
So thats what I dont like, how you can save up forever for an item and it turns out crap, wish I could trade it or something. Anyway for the people that read this do you think that I should Identify it? i got around 420 CoT so Ill have to wait a bit longer, I may even have to wait till lvl 25. So is it worth a Lvl 25 to use all his CoT on a lvl 19 bronze ring??
Of course not. There's been many articles regarding the same problems that you have now, and I think you'd better take a look at them, then you'll have a better idea about the whole identifying thing.
Old 12.03.2012, 13:33   #4
daytora
Count Count

ill give you some advise

first off if your trying for a specific level craft, never mix levels in the workbench. if you put 3 lvl 20s and 1 level 19 for example, your craft is going to be a lvl 19..if you start mixing too many diff elvels your craft will get lowballed and be a lot lower level.the best way to craft or target craft is combine the same level and same item, but this takes a lot of work.if all the items in a siad level range arre upgrdes then u can do diff combines, but remember mixing diff items youll get a random, and mixing diff levels your craft result level will be affected.

now remember you also need to take this into consideration.just because it is legendary, or extraoordinary, does not mean it is good.ithe color represents the number of random stats on an item.beacuse of this stat system, it is possible to get items that are complete garbage, due to the fact of the random stats pissibly not being good for your character build.this is another thing to take into consideration when id'ing and crafting xtrao/legendary items.you may pend all the time grinding for the drop or crafting, spend all that time grinding for crystals to id it, and when you do its jsut a bad item, i tell you this i had id'd so amny items and ended up jsut selling them to vendor or jsut saving for craft since the stats were jsut bad.(i sw friend of mine jsut had this happen, he spent a lot of time crafting a legendary ring , he grind for the crystals and id'd it, now its sitting in his bag cause its junk, u cant craft better then legendary so only thing to do is sell..why is this? cause the stats were junk..no crit no damage on it, his xtrao ring had better stat allocation on it so all that time was lost..this is jsut how this games gear system works)

as far as that legendary.i say this all the time.i see it as a total waste of time and crystals using making and id'ind legendary pre lvl 40.sure its good item, if its armor or weapons they look all cool..but..its going to get replaced, and for that 400+ crystals your spending on 1 ring thats several levels lower then you, u can use them to id MANY items as you level up. i used xtrrao gear while i leveled i did not even thinka bout elgendary till 40.and you donte even have to do this.u can use a combo of green blue xtrao till 40 and be jsut fine.

the price to id legendary at level 40 is very high..it ranged from 1097 to 1250(armor is 1250) so i would save as many crystals as you can and try to save yourself some crystal grindtime at 40 by jsut saving as much as you can as you level.
http://www.youtube.com/user/hurricane126

Last edited by daytora : 12.03.2012 at 13:45.
Closed Thread