Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06.03.2012, 20:32   #1
Bigtrain
Forum-Noob

Default Legendary Durias Sword..lvl

hey all...tha last week i have killed khaly lvl 40(hard) more than 80 times...she hasnt dropped durias sword...not even green ( improved) in my kill groups more than 15 times they have collect sword...once legendary but not me...am i bugged? whats the drop rate ? 1:1.000.000 ? omg....so many hours...thanks all and have fun..

Is there a list with % rate of drops ?if u need to kill a raid boss more than 100 times for legendary drops then for unique u need 1000 ? this is very exhausting for all players i think....

DWARD CAN U HELP PLEASE?

Last edited by Bigtrain : 06.03.2012 at 21:33.
Old 07.04.2012, 01:10   #2
Th3Wizard9090
Someday Author

No, currently, there is no list available.

However may I suggest you yourself pioneering on this matter and making one yourself to post at a later date on the forums to help others with similar thoughts as you?

Happy Gaming
Th3Wizard9090.
Old 07.04.2012, 21:10   #3
billumsnave
Forum-Noob

Default killing Khaly

OK What's the trick to killing Khalu. I've tried and tried but continually get my butt kicked. On top of that I can't seem to get anyone to go in with me.
Old 08.04.2012, 17:43   #4
MasterDCT
Someday Author

I dont think the sword has the lowest drop rate. When a mob dies and items are generated randomly to be dropped and everything has the same rate to drop except for unique gears. It's just luck. The rarity is also generated but the higher the lower % (1 ex and 1 green is the minimum for 3 ending game bosses). I dont even need that duria sword, I use legend Duria handaxe and happy with 25% attack speed and 10 damage which even outstands many many legend duria swords
Old 08.04.2012, 20:06   #5
FIrebirdmaniac
Forum-Noob

Default Duria sword

Hey, ive had the same problem killing khaly 400 times before i got any duria sword drop (extrodenery) ive got all other legendary maxed except duria sword. And about 80% of my DK friends have gotten legendary sword from herold or khaly, But they also have problems getting some other item which i had no problem getting. This migth just be that they made some items harder to get (the last ones) and its a random item. Ive still not gotten it legendary though. Just keep trying it will come sooner or later.
Old 08.04.2012, 20:48   #6
nemserultnem
Forum-Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by billumsnave View Post
OK What's the trick to killing Khalu. I've tried and tried but continually get my butt kicked. On top of that I can't seem to get anyone to go in with me.
We seem to have the same issue - you can take a look at my thread about boss hunting:

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaon...d.php?t=436046
Closed Thread