Halloween themed social areas with a special zombie theme for kingshill. But this is not all. New quests and updates for the Arena "Capture The Flag” as well as many bug fixes can be found this week in R029
NEW: Halloween in Duria
NEW: Unique Item Upgrades
- Halloween theme decorations in all social areas. Expect the unexpected!
- Special Halloween themed item available from Robert Rampage in Kingshill
NEW: Quests for Silfmoor
- All Unique items can now be upgraded at the Blacksmith and Alchemist
NEW: New function for the jeweller
- Based on your feedback we have added yet more quests to Silfmoor to facilitate levelling, these can be found in Werians Sanctuary
- Level 22-30: Three quests "Tit for tat" (including a repeatable)
- Level 24-30: One quest "The face of the economy"
NEW: Battle info text
- You can now add a single gem slot to an item bringing the maximum gem slots to 5
- Information in fights, such as damage, healing and resilience, now appear directly above the heads of the characters.
- This feature can be disabled in the options
- New music during the character creation
- New Music for Silfmoor
- The clickable area of a player and NPC has been increased slightly to aid PVP and shop interaction
- The minimum level for the PvP quests has been adjusted. The quests can now be started at level 11.
- Leaving an arena contest early will result in a 15min ban from entering further arena contests
- The flag carrier will now drop the flag if Rush or teleport are used
- Flag bases have been revised slightly to be more recognisable
- Start and end of arena contests are better displayed and a control freeze will prevent stat/end confusion
- The chat is now separated between the opposing groups.
- If a player is revived in the arena a new effect will play making it easier for others to see
Known bugs (KNOWN ISSUES)
- Arena Competition: Note texts are now properly removed.
- Arena Competition: A bug causing players to start their own flag is cleared.
- Arena Competition: The error causing flags to be invisible has been fixed
- PvP Arena: Players may be placed in to the arena alone, in this case players should leave and re-register
- PvP Arena: The automatic registration of a contest is not enabled.
- Arena PvP: It is possible that at the end of a contest a false info text is displayed. All points earned will still be credited correctly.
- Boss fight against the herald of the Anderworld: The Herald attacking player when entering the battle area.
- Player Groups: When joining a group outside the PvP arena, the group is known as the "Blue Group".
- The guild chat is almost complete and awaits you in the next release.
- Other new features that will be completed shortly are:
- Buff Display
- The third Class
- The Norselands. Expected before Christmas