With Release 024a we have made major changes to the PVP system. Test your skills against friends and foes alike in arranged PVP matches and battle your way to glory with new Items only available by crushing your opposition in the arena.
New: PVP matches
- Challenge friends and foes alike in full on, all action PVP matches.
- You can join or start a match by clicking the new PVP button in your top bar or by speaking with Robert Rampage in Kingshill!
- Please note: The PVP matches are BETA at the moment. There will be issues regarding balancing, polishing, bugfixing. Please let us know and report any bugs you find. Currently we are aware of the following issues:
- Sometimes the matchmaking system doesn’t place enough players into a match. This is a major problem and we need to test it with way more players than we have in our team in order to hunt this bug down. That is why we decided to bring the arena online, although we are still working on several minor issues.
- The Matchmaking system will be improved. Apart from the mentioned bug, it only regards the player level and you can’t sign in with your current group right now.
- We have to improve the interface:
- You will ported instantly into the arena when a match is found. We will include another window to let you choose if you still want to participate
- The remaining time remaining for a match is not displayed right now
- In a match, you can only view the current score, if you press the PvP-Button
- Displayed messages are not visible well enough
- The feedback that you are actively searching for a match must be improved
- The start of a match will be improved. Right now it is a little bit confusing.
- The balancing will be refined and polished.
- There are numerous small issues in the score screen (e.g. the colors of the team are interchanged)
- There might occur an error when you logout of the game during a match
- The localisation of the Speedbuff is missing
To make the testing worthwhile for you, we already activated the honor rewards of the battlegrounds.