Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02.12.2012, 19:30   #1
The_Infamous
Forum Expert

Default Level 45+ Items Idea

Well, we all know that the level cap is coming at easter time. When that does happen our items will lose value (I'm talking mostly about legendary endgame items). From this moment on, assume the level cap will be raised to 45 (We don't know for sure but everyone seems to have that implanted in their heads). I did some 'research' to see what the upgrading items does to different levels of items. I used a Beginner Staff (The item you are 'born' with) because its a level 1 item and a Duria Staff because its an endgame staff and I had to use a staff for accuracy of comparison to the Beginner staff. Here are my results:

Beginner Staff

Duria Staff

As you can see the statistics are about the same when upgraded to level 40... That means the same will apply to level 40 items when upgraded to level 45. So, to be able to use our level 40 items effectively when the level cap comes we would have to upgrade them.. this is very unrealistic for a Free to Play player because he/she would not be able to afford the cost. My Idea is to make some event rewards (In the Easter event, surely there will be one) allow us to upgrade our items. It shouldn't give andermant rewards because people would just use for other things.. like gems, but it should give.. say an item that you can use on your gear and it will give it additional levels and improve the item's statistics. What do you think?
Old 02.12.2012, 19:43   #2
hempthegreen
Regular

I hope theres a easter event.. And I hope the rewards are , cots, or possible aderment. I know on face book if you like drakensang, they tell facebook users whats new, whats added. Also one thing they do on there is they hold surveys and questioners, And they reward you like 1k+ aderment for just doing a simple survey.(I jump right on those when they are on facebook, free aderment baby!) so The point is if they can give away free addy on fb they should beable to do a event with the rewards are something like that or close.
Old 02.12.2012, 22:48   #3
-awesomeusername-
Active Author

What about a free upgrade of all Amon's set parts and level 40 uniques?
That are a endgame items, hard earned. They should be upgradeable for free to level 45. I won't be crying for legendaries if they allow us to upgrade unique stuff.
Old 03.12.2012, 00:16   #4
hempthegreen
Regular

i was thinking...it took long! to get from 39-40 so imagne how long it will take us to get to 45 O_O lol
Old 03.12.2012, 01:59   #5
ice_khream
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempthegreen View Post
i was thinking...it took long! to get from 39-40 so imagne how long it will take us to get to 45 O_O lol
I can't even imagine...
The dreams in which i'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Old 06.12.2012, 03:33   #6
The_Infamous
Forum Expert

probably around 5 million experience points from 40 to 45... the number should double when u hit new endgame. (its 5 mill now.. 10 mill next.. whether is 45 or 50 or whatever) just my theory anyways.
Old 08.12.2012, 08:40   #7
.-Amberblast-.
Padavan

Well this is really going to be a hassle lvling up to 23-45 lol ( I'm still lvl 23 )
Old 08.12.2012, 09:42   #8
=Lazarus=
Forum Moderator Drakensang

Hassle, a hassle is when you father tells you to mow the lawn in November, your mom harps at you to clean your room. Your girlfriend leaves you for the high school quarterback. Those things are hassles. Some of the best times in games are from level 25 and up. Making new friends that run with you, laugh at you when you get killed by some silly dog nipping at your heels that you never saw while fighting a mob. Chat with some level 40 players and listen to the good times they have had playing this game. One day there will be new players asking you for advice and help, smile and tell them about the wonders of Drakensang.
Old 08.12.2012, 12:49   #9
ice_khream
Forum Master

I think it's just going to be tedious. Leveling from 40-45 will take SO much time
The dreams in which i'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Old 08.12.2012, 17:12   #10
crazydanddgnat
Board Analyst

There will hopefully be enough new content to stop it from going the same path as the knowledge tree.
Closed Thread