Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 28.11.2012, 20:35   #1
hempthegreen
Regular

Default aderment tips =)

When a post is deleted it is pretty fair to assume it has been deleted for a reason.......
toby1kanobi

Last edited by toby1kanobi : 28.11.2012 at 20:48.
Old 28.11.2012, 21:47   #2
hempthegreen
Regular

Default whats the reason?

whats the reason? and besides its not a cheat but a loop hole =) lmao if you think thats the only loop hole in the game your misteakin=P but ill just tell the in game players
Old 28.11.2012, 23:59   #3
hempthegreen
Regular

Default callisto

I will stop making new thread ONLY if someone meaning the mods or their leader get back to me about my 1st post. thats all I wanna know why it was deleted but yet here we are like 5 or what 6 posts later and yet i still have no answer. dont worry mods I have already made another post about this problem on another site already=) I told what my 1st post was and what the mods did and without any legit reason. so maybe now Ill get an answer back. all I want is a reaspectful why it was deleted in the 1st place=) and dont say it was because of false info, becuase I have told both of you that it was going to be fixed but I went to play a pvp match and Right after i came to check the forms and poof gone..not in a million years I ever thought I would have gotten a thread deleted=/ its pretty lame smh
Old 29.11.2012, 00:04   #4
-=Callisto=-
Game Admin Drakensang Online

Quote:
A loophole is an ambiguity in a system, such as a law or security, which can be used to circumvent or otherwise avoid the intent, implied or explicitly stated, of the system.

Quote:
An exploit (from the verb to exploit, in the meaning of using something to one’s own advantage) is a piece of software, a chunk of data, or sequence of commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behaviour
T&C
Quote:
1.2.10 The use of programming bugs and/or errors to achieve personal gain is strictly prohibited. Recognized bugs should be reported as quickly as possible in the bug forum, by IRC or by e-mail.
T&C - And if you aren't satisifed with that T&C violation covering what you done.
Quote:
1.2.7 .... In particular, an Account may not be used to create advantages for another Account from the same User, for example, to transfer items or game currency from one Account to another Account of the same User, or to allow one Account to fight against another Account of the same User.
Now, you are pointing out a "flaw in the system"

Or at least you thought you were,

What you really did was provide false information, and there is already mechanics in place to prevent this kind of abuse.

Any further issues or answers you wish on this subject you can now refer to the support centre, as complaints against moderators and their conduct if you feel unjust are handled there.

Also if you'd like further explanation on the original subject "loophole" at hand.

Thank you for your time, I am now closing this as well. Please do not repost, you'll only be doing yourself harm, and as a regular genuinely helpful user we don't want this, and I'm sure you don't either.

Last edited by -=Callisto=- : 29.11.2012 at 00:34.
Closed Thread