Join Date: 06.12.2011
Location: United States
Hail, Heroes of Duria!
We're pleased to offer you Release 077, with improvements to the user interface as well as other improvements and bugfixes.
Release date: Thursday, October 25
9:00h (German time) countdown start (30 min) (3:00 AM ET, United States)
9:30h (German time) Server down (3:30 AM ET, United States)
- Live sync should take longer than usual this time: 30-60 min.
One new feature is that players are now informed directly within the game if they are issued a warning due to inappropriate game play.
● Players will now receive a notification if they are issued a warning.
Improvements & changes to the balancing:
● The Talents window is now in the same style as all other windows.
● The Close buttons have been expanded.
● Title bars for the individual windows have been made uniform.
● Numerous 3D models have been reworked and optimized.
● The number of XP boosters in veteran packets 2 and 3 for Spell Weavers has been adjusted to reflect the number in the packets for other classes.
● The regions in chat are now displayed correctly.
● The strength of camera shake for the "Ground breaker" Dragon Knight skill.
Selected Bug Fixes:
● Unique mounts now have their proper speed.
● Travel rations are once again now consumed as intended.
● The cursor in chat now longer remains at the beginning of the sentence during whispering if you start with a space or line break.
● An error with the submitting of multiple quest items when in a group has been resolved.
● The general respawn of the monsters has now been completely deactivated in all dungeons, as original planned.
● The warning tone when a flag is picked up in the Capture the Flag match now once again plays correctly.
● Display error in the user interface at 4:3 resolution has been corrected.
● The display error in Bearach's Bow has been corrected.
Have fun, and may victory be yours in Duria,
The Drakensang Online Team
Last edited by Dward : 24.10.2012 at 21:59.