He was long considered a legend, but with Release 68 he's now reality: Grizmek the Tamer. Once you've achieved the "Riding" talent, visit him to buy a horse and it will accompany you on your trips. In addition to the new mounts this patch also brings the requested daily challenges and several bugfixes.
- Horses, which can be ridden with the "Riding" talent
- New merchant Grizmek, selling mounts in Kingshill, Jarlshofn and Ellonidos
- New talent "Riding", available as a talent of knowledge.
- You can now select a daily challenge for each of your characters every day.
- Completing the daily challenge brings a reward commensurate with the selected challenge.
- There is always one challenge available every day that if completed will provide a large trove of ancience knowledge. This opportunity supplements the finding of ancient knowledge in the game.
- The price for the talent of knowledge have been adjusted accordingly.
- Price drop for potions: There is now a discount for purchasing 10-packs of healing, rage, concentration and mana potions!
The amounts of knowledge you need for level ups have been raised. This happened due to the new daily quests, we implemented too. The amount of knowledge you earn now is a lot higher than before
- An exploit that allowed more talents than allowed was eliminated. Affected characters must reselect a valid combination.
- A potential exploit for Spellweavers and Rangers was removed from the Burning Coast.
- An error in the display of PvP statistics was eliminated.
- The missing unique equipment for level 20 with Larisa Craft in Werian Sanctuary has been provided.
- The intensity of the camera shake for several Spellweaver spells was reduced.
- The button to increase the talent of honor is now properly grayed out if no increase is possible.
- Collide errors in the arenas that lead to incorrect attacks were eliminated.
- The new jeweler in Ashraya and the Resistance Camp are now shown on the map.
Go forth and conquer, heroes of Duria!