Heroes of Duria have long since been wearing armor and carrying weapons inlaid with gems. Duria’s jewelers now possess the knowledge and skill necessary to remove these gems from their sockets to return them to their owners undamaged. In addition, the jewelers can now also transmute three of the same gem (previously four were required) into the next highest quality gem. If that weren’t enough, the cost of the majority of gems for sale has been drastically reduced.
- Gems can now be removed by the jeweler for gold, and then reused as you see fit.
- The replace gems function is therefore no longer needed and has been removed.
- The jeweler can now transmute three jewels of the same type and quality to the next level of the same gem.
- The previous practice of combining four of the same gems in the work bench was decided to be outdated and is no longer in the game.
- There are two new levels of quality for all gems: “radiant” and “flawless”. You can receive these jewels by having the jeweler transmute polished gems.
- The price in Andermant of many gems has been drastically reduced.
- Gems now have a selling price in gold, which is directly correlated to the type and quality of the gem.
Important bug fixes
- The protection spell shall remain in effect even after the character has died.
- Both “improve item” and “improve spells” are now available from the smith.
- An exploit with King Heredur has been removed
- An exploit in the parallel dungeon in Grimmagstone has been removed
- An exploit connected to the teleportation function has been removed
- The loot list from enemies in Atlantis has been corrected
- Stacking the same objects now works in the lockers
- Open PvP on PvP servers is now also available in Atlantis
- The tooltips regarding the requirements in the parallel world dungeons are now always displayed correctly.
Olympic Event (Scheduled start is 27th July 2012)
- The maximum improvement for all gems now end with the category “perfect” – no further improvement is possible at the moment.
- The tooltip for “perfect” gems falsely says otherwise
- Giving quest related items to the quest-giver is not possible as long as they are equipped on the character. The items must be in the inventory at the time of the quest-completion.
- When you receive quest-rewards you will be shown the amount of items in the inventory of the character, not the received amount if you look at the description screen.
- The improvement-bar in the event window does not show the progress accurately. However, this has no negative effects on the progress of the quest.
God speed, Heroes of Duria!