Join Date: 15.06.2012
What is the main feature PvP for Drakensang Online is missing?
-variations of 3 vs 3 maps (a host could choose)
What PvP features do you like the most?
-level cap in pvp arena
-hiding spots during pvp
-hp restore orbs in pvp arena
What is the most annoying thing at PvP for you?
-3 higher rangers against me and i'm alone because the other player has left
-a lvl 29 (any class) in the opposite team
-not enough players for pvp so it becomes 3vs2 and so on
-not enough players for capture the flag
on a day off... i let go of all worries and go crazy even for one night
and then i get back to work
Join Date: 21.06.2012
Things I hate most:
* Starting with unbalanced teams (e.g. all lvl 40 in one team, all level 32 in another team)
in order to solve:
- make autobalancing feature - if the game is about to start - balance teams with the players in them.
- Take in account combat lvl and pvp lvl - dont allow abuses like S99 player - he keeps his level low, so that he can farm kills off lower levels;
- Also dont put lvl 30 with lvl 40 in the same arena. Shorten the level gap.
- It happened to me couple of times - the pvp arena started (3v3) and I was alone in my team and the other team was 3 players. This continued like 3 minutes. This is not normal. Avoid starting of games like this - it should be easily transformed to 2v2 fight.
* Accidental quiting the game, when trying to escape a 1 vs 3 fight (e.g. you click on the close button of the browser by mistake, it allows you to exit game)
* Accidental hitting shop buttons on top of the screen, or even accidental hitting inventory (it takes one ESC press to close, yet this sometimes results in getting killed)
Obviously, you would not want to buy andermant when in the middle of a pvp fight in the arena.
Last edited by Golduin : 21.06.2012 at 06:27.