The pursuit of ancient wisdom
“For many moons, the old wisdom of our people was considered to be lost and untraceable; however, the creatures of the Anderworld have called this ancient knowledge back to our world. Find this ancient wisdom and use it against anyone who may pose a threat to us.” ¬– Roshan Shamoon, Member of the inner circle
With this release, we are unlocking the first part of the third talent tree, which you can use to take advantage of new and unique advantages. Over the next few weeks, this tree will receive additional advantages. We have also removed more bugs from the game and we are preparing for the next big release.
Talents of knowledge
- Starting now, you can win fragments of ancient wisdom from worthy opponents
- Invest gold and fragments of ancient wisdom to increase your talent of knowledge level, which increases your damage and life force equally.
- For every 5th talent of knowledge level, you’ll automatically receive a special achievement
Kobold, the protector of treasure
- Learn how to teleport by earning 5 talent of wisdom points
- You can use this skill to teleport to the last urban area you visited, thereby saving yourself the trouble of running all over Duria
Teachings of the 7th path
- Discover the secrets of this ancient pact with Kobold by earning 10 talent of knowledge points
- Take Levon the Helm to Kobold, the treasure protector, so that your items are more closely protected while you are off on adventures.
- You can find Levon the Helm, the treasure protector, in all of the important urban areas.
- Increase the size of your locker so that you can store more stuff
- Learn the teachings of the seventh path by earning 15 talent points
- Unlock an additional slot in your action bar that will allow you to use a skill or item more quickly
More achievements to come
New, unique items
Changes and important bug fixes
- You can now get new and very rare armor items for all character classes from monsters in levels 5-29
Known Issues and Last Minute Fixes
- A bug was fixed that was causing quest objects to reappear in Torstrond. Quests can now be easily closed and the problem with the missing hair barrette in Torstrond was fixed.
- The travel stone for the Hailstone Mountains is now correctly displayed on the world map.
- Scatter shot and frost wind now work as intended in the Hailstone Mountains.
- Spirit guard and mighty spirit guard respawning animation will now be correctly displayed.
- There are now automatic re-logins for players who are accidentally disconnected from the game. Players will be sent back to their character’s last known position in the game.
- The correct overhead text will now be displayed when mana and concentration is being restore.
- The radius and damage of champions‘ deadly explosions in parallel world mode have been reduced.
- The tool tip for the powerful swing talent has been adapted so that it now correctly refers to the rageful swing skill.
- Simple Stormball horns are now useable items with a that can be stacked five-deep, as originally intended
- A placeholder text appears if items with ‘concentration’ enchantment (ranger) is placed in the item improvement widget.
- A client crash appears if only the space character was send.
- If ‘teleportation’ will be canceled the cancelation of animations is delayed.
You can expect the big Atlantis content update, which we are focusing all of our energy on, by the beginning of July. So that you don’t have to wait too long, Community Management will be sending you details about the content, art work, etc.
God speed on your exciting adventures, Heroes of Duria!