Blood, sweat and tears
Victory and defeat often go hand-in-hand and nobody knows this more intimately than the courageous warriors of the Duria arena. From now on, honor points will no longer solely be for armor; rather, every point you earn in battle will bring you closer to unlocking improved skills from the Talents of Honor.
The Talents of Honor (PvP)
- Increase your skills in addition to the Talents of Experience in player versus player battles and in Anderworld
- Each time you reach a new talent level, your powers in battle improve and, with every 5th talent level you reach, you can choose from one of 2 talents
- To learn how to use your new talents, you need honor points, which you can win while battling other warriors
- As a part of these new features, we’ve changed the basic damage in player versus player battles
- Known Issues and Last Minute Fixes
- We are aware that the current PvP modes are still in need of polishing (level areas for matchmaking, essences, class balancing) and we will be addressing these issues as soon as possible.
- LOKA: The Tooltip for gaining skills is not localized yet, except in German.
- SKILLTREE: A wrong amount of skillpoints needed to gain the skilltree is shown in the tooltip (German language only)
- QUESTS: It may occur that items from finished quests will not disappear from the inventory. You may delete these items manually
Godspeed, you mighty warriors of Duria!