Heroes of Duria!
We are proud to present a new talent system that will afford you the opportunity to discover the “Talents of Experience” and to improve your characters according to your own personal tastes. Keep in mind that this is just the first step, since we’ll be expanding the system next week with all new talents.
Additionally, the spellweaver character class has been entirely reworked – never again will you spellweavers have to rely on mana potions, because we’ve revised the entire system, as well as many of your skills.
Selected bug fixes:
- You can use the new talents to customize your characters according to how you play the game. Along the same lines, we’ve rebalanced many of the already-existing skills.
- The dragon berserker, a new monster, is wreaking havoc on the Burning Coast and the fortress at Teganswall. It is partially replacing the dragonspawn as an enemy.
- 7 new quests in the resistance command center for levels 31 – 34.
- The music and sound effects for the areas in Teganswall has been updated.
Please note - When you login the game after the patch, you will notice that you have less health-/base damage points than before. To get back your health-/base damage points to your normal level you need to use your points in your new talent tree. Unfortunately it will not be displayed how many points you have left until you spent the last one. This will get fixed in a future update!
- Bugs that were causing characters to stand too far away to be in range for hand-to-hand combat have been fixed.
- The fairy companions’ speed has been changed so that they no longer travel behind you.
- Quest rewards will now be visually displayed once quests have been completed.
- In many different places in the game world, positions that caused characters to get stuck when running have been removed.
- The spellweaverssystem of resources has been completely remodeled and many of their skills have been changed.
- The mana enchantments on spellweavers’ armor have been converted to damage points or hitpoints enchantments.
- Mana potions and manaroots have been completed revamped.
- The dragonspawn’s breath of fire has been replaced – now they spit fireballs which cause players to burn for a period of time after being hit.
- Some quests are not localized yet, but this will be fixed in a future patch
- During the course of the next few weeks, the new talent system will be further developed and expanded. We think you’ll be pleased with the new talents and skills that Drakensang Online has to offer.
Godspeed heroes of Duria,
Your Drakensang Online Team