Heroes of Duria,
Release 041 is a small release that includes several improvements and bug fixes, e.g a brand new series of quests in the Resistance Command Center.
- Players level 36 or higher can now embark on the brand new quest “The Winged Enemy” by visiting Alexander Campbell in the Resistance Command Center.
Selected Bug Fixes:
- The GUI has been improved so that all windows in the upper menu bar function at the same.
- Tooltips for objects are now displayed correctly once the object has been accurately identified. Previously there was a bug that only allowed the base values to be displayed without factoring in the amount of spells.
- In the den of the Foxarrific Burrow of Investigation, the distribution of monsters has been slightly modified.
- The window for battle registration will now also be displayed correctly after changing areas.
- Andermant can now also be acquired when using Internet Explorer in full screen mode.
- The abbreviation ‘FGI’ in the Foxarrific Burrow of Investigation area has been removed as it had been causing errors in the quest log display.
- Eternal Watch: the Frostwolfs shout skill takes no effect to the Norse Gnomes
- Some of the new texts are not finally localized
- Rejoining the queue for an arena battle is currently broken.
- The armor tooltip sometimes displays the wrong text, showing wrong level requirements / crystal of truth amount after buying
- Significant modifications will start appearing in March, when we increase the amount of skills for each character type. These modifications will be gradually introduced with a final target of 12 skills for each character type. Additionally, by the beginning of May we hope to expand the skill system via a skill tree.
- By the middle of the year, we are planning on implementing the next large-scale landscape expansion and a brand new character type. But have no fear! We have a wide variety of additional features and mid-size content updates in the works.
May the gods be with you on your quests in Duria,
Your Drakensang Online Team