Heros of Duria
Release 39 is a smaller release but still includes optimizations and bug fixes: There are new prices at the PvP trader, the allocation of honor points has been rebalanced, PvP battles now yield experience points, and PvP battles start faster.
Selected Bug Fixes:
- Rebalancing of prices at the PvP trader and of the allocation of honor points
- Allocation of honor in battle has been slightly adjusted and now places more importance on the amount of damage inflicted.
- Prices of the PvP reward items have been drastically reduced.
- Sorting of the items at the arena trader has been improved.
- The PvP trader now provides adequate feedback, in case a specific item cannot be purchased.
- Battle modes 5 v. 5 and 3 v. 3 now also start, even if the arena is not yet completely full, as long as each team has the same number of players. The missing players are added from playing waiting lists with corresponding strengths.
- PvP battles now yield experience.
- Treasure chests have been scattered in the eternal watch, making additional items available
- We have begun to graphically revamp the tool tips.
Last Minute Fixes
- Many of the smaller bugs in the quest system have been eliminated so that the gameplay for quests is improved.
- The travel stones in the Norselands can now be used to travel to Grimford.
- Currently, 3% of the surprise chests are empty inside for level 40 warriors. This bug has been eliminated. Now all level 40 warriors can look forward to finding surprises inside these chests.
- The item identification issues are now fixed
- Major improvements to the client code, several client crash issues are now solved
- Some users of internet explorer may notice problems while playing the game or because of the active popup blocker.
- To avoid any problems playing the game, please use another web browser (Mozilla firefox, google Chrome) or update the java runtime environment to ver. 6 update 30 (get it from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...ads/index.html).
- Furthermore, allow popups from the Drakensang Online website permanently to your internet explorer popup blocker.
- The preview while dye 2-hand weapons is not shown on your. This has NO negative effect of colorize weapons.
- Starting in February, we are going to be greatly expanding game content. In Loxley, you can expect a brand new monster, 3 new levels and quests for level-30 players, for example.
- The modifications will really get going in March. We are planning on drastically increasing the amount of skills available, circa 12 per character class. By early May, we are also going to expand the skill system via a skill tree.
- And around the middle of the year, we will expand the landscape and add a new character class. But don’t fret! We have lots more features and content updates in store for you till then
May fortune favor you on your quests in Duria,
Your Drakensang Online Team