In Release 26, we bring you several improvements to PVP in addition we have added level 25 gear and new emote items
NEW: PVP quests
NEW: Level 25 Items
- New quests are available from Matilda and Cornelius Remin, these are PVP based quests for level 11 and up
- The Master of the contest, Robert Rampage in Kingshill, now holds 4 quests for level 1 and up to test your skills
NEW: Emote Items
- We have added level 25 premium items to the blacksmith in Warians sanctuary
At points in the game you may pick up an Emote item. These are new items that will enable your character to perform funny movements, music and effects to surprise and amuse.
- Fireworks – available in surprise chests
- Juggling with balls – found in crates
- Fire breathing - can be found in locked chests in dungeons
- Weightlifting – can be found in the in game shop
- Dance - loot from raid bosses in mini dungeons
- New music for the Prison of Souls
- Dragonbrood revised: reworked effects and poses, most notably reworked wings to take up less space in screen allowing more of the combat to be seen
- Equipped Items can now be socketed directly with Gems
- Guilds can now hold more than 5 guild members. The maximum number is 50 members.
- Guild creation now works correctly.
- Guild officers can now invite new members into the guild.
- Players can now be removed by the guild leader.
- Upon delivery of quest items they are now correctly removed from inventory
- Slain NPC in Rootrock Cavern are now correctly removed from the dungeon.
Known Bugs (KNOWN ISSUES)
- Improvements to the presentation of the arena GUI.
- Groups entering team matches will have empty group spaces filled my participants waiting in the join queue automatically
- if you are queued for the arena matches you will now receive a dialogue informing you of a free spot
- Groups waiting to join the arena may be split up upon entering with some members replaced with other queued players
- Log on to the contest after completing an Arena competition is always treated as a single action
- False screen may be displayed when creating a new guild
- NPC quest givers may incorrectly display quest available icon, In this case it helps to talk to another NPC and then to the quest giver to turn back.
in upcoming releases we will be bringing out a new PVP mode “Capture the flag” we are applying finishing touches to that now