Heroes of Duria,
Teganswall opens its doors The first expansion pack for Drakensang Online offers not only lots of new content, we now leave CLOSED BETA , we want to thank everyone for their active participation, the numerous reports, notes and ideas. Please continue to let us know what you think, whenever it is possible for you!
NEW: Unique items & Boss NPC
- Approx 40 new tasks from level 29 to wait in the new areas for you!
- Approx 5 new quests come in the region from Slifmoor 26th Level
NEW: Areas and Dungeons
- Many new, unique items dropped by the new bosses, and in the world maps.
- The following bosses now await you in Drakensang Online
- King in the royal Crypt of Kings in Kingshill
- Khalys in the Elysium of the Prison of Souls on Slifmoor
- The Herald of Anderworld, deep below the Fortress Teganswall
- New mini bosses and new monster types in the regions of Shorfolk and Teganswall.
Quests / Gameplay
- New areas to roam: the Troll Canyon and the Burning Coast.
- A new “safe zone”, Resistance Command
- New dungeons waiting to be explored: Fortress Teganswall, Tegans’ Sanctuary, Dragon Caverns, Troll Canyon and the Burning coast
- Feedback on Quest Progress: After completing a task there is now a text message as a short notice on your screen
Drakensang Online Installer
- Nefertari-cultists in the game now cause 25% Mana Drain and 75% physical damage
- The flames of the dragon attack now caused fire damage only
- Monster and quest levels have been slightly altered to better integrate the new content
- Players that have no Java can now get directly play with a tiny 8 MB installer on your PC.
Known Bugs (KNOWN ISSUES)
- The group interface now displays the correct level of players with a level-up.
- Mouse hover on the essence bar now works properly.
- The world map has been revised.
- Error with the Paralyzing Rush fixed.
- Khalys boss fight has been adjusted.
- Incorrect item rates were adjusted for Khalys legendary items.
- Fruit of Insight no longer incorrectly adjusts quest XP.
In the coming weeks we will, at frequent intervals be making several adjustments and improvements to several gam areas, especialy PVP. Another focus will be the skill system: We aim to simplify the skills system making it more intuitive
A third character class and the second major content expansion are already in the works, but will still be some time coming.
Feedback for your net content can be left HERE
Your Drakensang Online Team