Join Date: 21.01.2011
Patch Notes Release 015
Heroes of Duria
We are unveiling out latest patch/hotfix
The release 015 is a big release, with this release we have not only added more improvements, and we have also added a whole plethora of new game elements. Many suggestions came directly from our player base, directly from you!!
Thanks a lot for your suggestions, your feedback and bug reports. Be sure, every feedback will be registered and come to the attention of the development team. But now, let´s have a look at all the new game features. Enjoy!
NEW: Champions and Mini-bosses
- - There is a new category of Monsters, so called Champions, these will spawn randomly at our dungeons and they will be harder to kill then average monsters.
- - The existing quest mobs are now individual balanced with individual drop rating
NEW: Surprise chests
- - The Champion’s and Mini-bosses are individual marked and easy to identify from normal monsters
- - There are now surprise chest´s at the shop and vendors. These “Showbag’s” contain always useful random items like: Healing pots, XP-Boosts, essences or crystals of truth.
NEW: Chests and Keys
- - Additionally you can find in surprise boxes the Necklace of Truth, a very rare but powerful necklace
- - We have added chests in Dungeons you are able to loot by a simple click
- - Sometimes you can also find locked chest´s. You need a key to open such chests.
- - These chests contain always a special type of loot. According to rumors there should be, in some cases, an Andermant-treasure inside!
- - Keys for locked chests can be found in normal chest´s and they are also available at the shop
NEW: Unique armors and weapons
- - There are new setting options: “Better full screen performance”. (Full-Screen Up scaling) This new option is active on default and will speed up your full screen performance
- - With lower frame rates the game will automatically suggest a faster display option
- - The forge at Kingshill and Werian Sanctuary has been inspired by Alan and offer now unique items. These items will be unique in appearance and also because of their stats.
- - Quest items will now stop dropping after the quest is done
- - Getting quest items while you use an object will result with the object directly in your inventory. The quest item will no longer drop on the ground.
- - Quests which include speaking with an NPC won´t end before you spoke to the related NPC
- - Quests where you need to “get xx amount of fish” and give it to your quest NPC don´t have any more unneeded steps to provide the items (for example “Provide fish”)
- - Quest items will be removed from your inventory after you cancel or finished a quest
- - Quest items are not destroyable if the related quest is still active
- - Four quest lines have now unique quest items to clearly identify the correct quest with the correct quest item, for a better game experience
- - Because of the improvements of the quest system, text parts are now adjusted and there in some quest specifications improved (More detailed information’s, duplications removed, bugs removed)
because of these changes within the quest system all current quests will be reset to their ground level state. All already gathered quest items are now deleted from your inventory. The quests are still in your questlog. You don´t need to cancel the quest. We are sorry for the discomfort. We are sure the changes were strongly needed.
- - The buttons to open your windows for Chat, inventory and so on, are now located on the top of your game interface.
- - The inventory enlargement purchase function is not available directly at your inventory
- - The Character creation page is now revised
- - The Minimap was revised again. It is now clearer designed and a little more transparent. Text has been replaced with symbols and cardinal point has been added. Vendor and Trainer symbols are now blue. Exit´s and quest positions are now yellow.
- - You can buy Andermant directly at the shop
- - NEW: Directly at the vendor there is now a cheap starter package available!
- This includes Andermant, the first inventory enlargement, Items and a basic combat pack
- - Soul stones are no longer consumed if you use them on other living players
- - Due to the quest system revise many drop and quest items bugs are now corrected
- - A display bug at the skill menu bar has been fixed
- - A lot of smaller bug fixes
- - Due to the revise of the quest system, it is possible that some quest will show German quest text for the moment
Have Fun !
- - Adding some missing quests at Slifmoor for Level 23 Characters
- - The content patch “Teganswall” will be release at the beginning of august and is aimed at players with level 30+ (enter early if you dare)
- - Item level upgrades will be available at forges and the alchemists
Your Drakensang Online Team
Last edited by -IcE- : 22.07.2011 at 13:28.