We would like to thank all beta testers, you’ll find an exclusive beta tester reward item in your inventory!
As announced, today we did our first and only database wipe. This became necessary to clear up issues based on the many changes of the past closed beta. We are very confident that this will be our only wipe.
You are now able to fill up your Andermant in our shop.
This should mark our last phase of the Closed Beta – Stay tuned!
- Subpage “Characters” online
- Chrome / Server-Selection button bug has been fixed
- We have improved the graphics and layout of Grimford and Kingshill. It should be easier to find your way around.
- Khalys’ Elysium should now be accessible from the Liar’s Liar (Laboratorium der Lügen). Khalys herself will destroy those who venture there alone and unprepared...
- Andermant cost for revive reduced
- Skill Progression adjusted: Some skills are now available at lower levels, learning costs adjusted accordingly
- Skill System Refactoring: Characters now have 4 Essence pools, which may be used to power improved skills:
- Improved Skills may be selected from skill screen as an alternative to basic skills
- Improved skills use a small portion of essence points per use (depending on skill level)
- Essence pools are refilled at levelup, size of essence pool increases at level up
- Refill items may be used to refill essence pools, they’re available from essence merchants and the shop
- Skill specific essences have been removed from the game
- Skill Balancing adjusted, improved skills are now even more powerful
- Monster Balancing adjusted, monsters now have more hitpoints at higher levels
- XP Progression has been rebalanced, it should be harder to reach level 40, starting at level 35
- Quest rewards have been adjusted according to new XP Progression
- Travel items now work properly
- The smith in Grimford now sells some specially crafted equipment
- Added inventory upgrades
- Drop chance of Andermant stacks increased, but drops less Andermant at once
- Dropchance of Gold stacks increased
- Andermant item prices adjusted throughout the game, adapted to player levels
- Gems have been rebalanced
- Durability Gems and Resistance boosters have been removed from sale temporarily (until they work properly)
- We’ve added a lot of new quests - We hope you like them.
- Added the minimap (m) (YEAH!)
- Groupchat now works across different maps
- Different small UI improvements
- Please be aware that the possibility to rebuy already sold items is still missing. (we are working on it)
- Please note that the purchaseable buffs will be gone once you change from one zone to another. We are working on this
Work in progress
- Map and Essences windows are first iterations and will be improved further.
- Quest and Dialog windows will be revised, as well as all icons will be polished during the next weeks.
There will be a huge content update called “Teganswall” within this summer. Stay tuned!
Your Drakensang Online Team